May I introduce myselfe..

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
smile
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

May I introduce myselfe..

Beitrag von smile »

Hello

Is anybody out there :question:
I'm a 35 year old women and I live in a little village in NRW, Germany. Right now, it feels a bit strange to write to someone, I never met bevor. :wink:
I started learning English at school like the most of us, I think. I started learning again just one and a half year ago at the VHS. It makes a lot of fun but I'm looking for an opportunity to improve my skills. I'd like to have the exchange to other people who are willing to improve their skills. :spin:

So, that's me

smile :D

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: May I introduce myselfe..

Beitrag von Keswick »

smile hat geschrieben:Hello

Is anybody out there :question:
I'm a 35 year old woman and I live in a little village in NRW, Germany. Right now, it feels a bit strange to write to someone, I have never met before. :wink:
I started learning English at school like the most of us, I think. I started learning again just one and a half years ago at the VHS. It is a lot of fun but I'm looking for an opportunity to improve my skills. I'd like to have the exchange with other people who are willing to improve their skills. :spin:

So, that's me

smile :D
Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll be quite sucessful with both learning English and finding friends here :) .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten