Bewerbung auf Englisch (Kurz bitte mal drueber schauen)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
pyccak
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: russisch

Bewerbung auf Englisch (Kurz bitte mal drueber schauen)

Beitrag von pyccak »

Hallo ich wollte mal fragen , ob jemand sich mal kurz diese bewerbung anscheun kann , weil ich morgen eine Arbeit schreibe und mich nochmal vergewissern will das alles so stimmt und vielleicht wo ich es noch verbessern kann.
dann is da unten noch son kleiner Text welche vorteile es bringen wuerde nach England zu fahren.

Falls jemand die zeit hat danke und sagt ruchig was ich noch verbessern kann.

danke

Work application as an xy manager

Dear Mr Duck

I would like to apply for one of the placement which you advertised on the http://www.xy.com webside. I would be interested in an six month placement in your company.
I would be available to start the work in your company in July.

I´m currently in the second year of a two year course in economy at a vocational college in Berlin,Germany.After finishing my course i will obtain my(Fachhochschulreife) qualification This is equivalent to a BZEL national Certificate in the UK.I therefore have a made some placements as a management assistant in wholesale and foreign trade, so i can offer you some basic knowledge for this work placement.

As you will see from my CV i have very good English knowledge and can speak very good russish as my first language. My computer skills are very good to so i can work very good with many programs which are needed for this work placement.
In the school my teacher tell me that i work well in a team,am a good communicator, but very reliable and keen to learn too.
I have wide range of interests include all sports like Thai boxing or fitness and to work with computer.

I would very much welcome the opportunity to work in your company. I hope that you will consider my application and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely

Xy

If i would stay abroad in england it would be very nice , because i could improve my English and learn more about england and his culture, what would make easier to understand the people and where the different are between german and england.Therefor it would be great to see the popular buildings like the tower bridge , Buckingham Palast or the big Ben.
Also if i could stay abroad in england i would do it and this is a very good experience for you and your english.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bewerbung auf Englisch (Kurz bitte mal drueber schauen)

Beitrag von Keswick »

pyccak hat geschrieben:Hallo ich wollte mal fragen , ob jemand sich mal kurz diese Bewerbung anschauen kann , weil ich morgen eine Arbeit schreibe und mich nochmal vergewissern will, ob alles so stimmt und vielleicht wo ich es noch verbessern kann.
Dann is da unten noch so ein kleiner Text welche Vorteile es bringen wuerde nach England zu fahren.

Falls jemand die Zeit hat danke und sagt ruhig was ich noch verbessern kann.

Danke

Work application as an xy manager

Dear Mr Duck,

I would like to apply for one of the placements which you advertised on the http://www.xy.com website. I would be interested in a six month placement in your company.
I would be available to start the work in your company in July.

I´m currently in the second year of a two year course in economy at a vocational college in Berlin, Germany. After finishing my course I will obtain my (Fachhochschulreife) qualification. This is equivalent to a BZEL national Certificate in the UK. I therefore have a made some placements as a management assistant in wholesale and foreign trade, so I can offer you some basic knowledge for this work placement.

As you will see from my CV I have very good English knowledge and can speak Russian very well since it is my first language. My computer skills are very good, too so I am able to work very good with many programmes which are needed for this work placement.
In the school my teacher tells me that I work well in a team, that I am a good communicator, also very reliable and keen to learn too.
I have a wide range of interests including all sports like Thai boxing or fitness. Furthermore I enjoy working with my computer.

I would very much welcome the opportunity to work in your company. I hope that you will consider my application and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Your sincerely,

Xy

It would be nice if I stayed abroad in England because I could improve my English and learn more about England and its culture, what would make it easier to understand the people and to find out about the differences between Germany and England. Therefor it would be great to see the popular buildings like the Tower Bridge , Buckingham Palast or Big Ben.
Also if I could stay abroad in England I would do it and this is a very good experience for you and your English.
Eigennamen und I schreibt man IMMER gross.
Der letzte Satz macht keinen Sinn.
Achte auf den Satzbau.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten