Lebenslauf/Bewerbung für Australien

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
C--B--S
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Lebenslauf/Bewerbung für Australien

Beitrag von C--B--S »

Hallo liebe englisch-hilfen community,
Ich werde bald ein halbes Jahr Work & Travel in Australien machen und hab für diesen Zweck eine australische Bewerbung geschrieben.
Nur bin ich mit dem Resultat nich ganz zufrieden und hab das Gefühl, dass sich an der einen oder anderen Stelle noch Sachen korrigieren lassen (vorallem weil ich einige Vormulierungen/Wörter von leo.org übernommen habe und diese dann im Zusammenhang evtl. ungünstig sein könnten). Deshalb würde ich mich sehr freuen wenn ihr einfach mal drüber gucken könntet. Ich hoffe der Text ist nicht zu lang.

I am a motivated and committed worker who relates well to people. Upcoming work is done in a conscientious and targeted way by me. I am a quick learner with good organisational skills and a flexible attitude to my work and schedule.
My manner is always kind and polite.

OBJEKTIVES

I am in Australia as a participant in the “Work & Travel Australia Program” sponsored by WTCA (Work & Travel Company Australia). I was given the chance to work in Australia through the Australian government’s Working Holiday Visa program.
By travelling through Australia I would like to socialize with many different people and gain a valuable insight into Australian culture. Moreover I hope to broaden my horizons through mixing with Australians on daily basis and learning more about the country.
To help me to attain this goal and to afford to pay my expanses I would like to work in xyz field.
I believe the opportunity to work in Australia will enable me to gain many valuable experience for my future career and my person.

EDUCATION

2000 – 2009 Senior General Secondary Education with
University Entry Level. Gymnasium *****,

WORK EXPERIENCE

July 2009 – Sept 2009 “******”; Germany; fabricator of
stainless steel

SKILLS

I have been working with computers from the age of eleven so I gained much experience in operating systems from windows (98 to Vista) and in a broad variety of computer applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Corel Draw …).
I am also interested in communication via Internet therefore I am used to E-mail clients, internet browsers and fast typing (40 words per minute).
Moreover I hold a (international) drivers licence

So das wars erstmal in Sachen Bewerbung. Vielen Dank schon im Voraus für eure Hilfe.

Ich hab noch ein weiteres kleines Problem, ich muss mein Abiturszeugnis übersetzen und weiß nicht, wie ich die Noten übersetzen soll, hättet ihr da nen Tipp für mich oder kennt ne Seite wo man nachgucken kann? Das wäre echt super.

LG C--B--S

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Lebenslauf/Bewerbung für Australien

Beitrag von Keswick »

C--B--S hat geschrieben:Hallo liebe englisch-hilfen community,
Ich werde bald ein halbes Jahr Work & Travel in Australien machen und hab für diesen Zweck eine australische Bewerbung geschrieben.
Nur bin ich mit dem Resultat nicht ganz zufrieden und hab das Gefühl, dass sich an der einen oder anderen Stelle noch Sachen korrigieren lassen (vorallem weil ich einige Formulierungen/Wörter von leo.org übernommen habe und diese dann im Zusammenhang evtl. ungünstig sein könnten). Deshalb würde ich mich sehr freuen wenn ihr einfach mal drüber gucken könntet. Ich hoffe der Text ist nicht zu lang.

I am a motivated and committed worker who relates well to people. I carry out upcoming tasks in a conscientious and targeted way by me. I am a quick learner with good organisational skills and a flexible attitude to my work and schedule.
My manner is always kind and polite.

OBJECTIVES

I am in Australia as a participant in the “Work & Travel Australia Program” sponsored by WTCA (Work & Travel Company Australia). I was given the chance to work in Australia through the Australian government’s Working Holiday Visa program.
By travelling through Australia I would like to socialize with many different people and gain a valuable insight into Australian culture. Moreover I hope to broaden my horizon through interacting with Australians on a daily basis and through learning more about the country.
To help me to attain this goal and to afford to pay my expanses I would like to work in field.
I believe the opportunity to work in Australia will support me to gain many valuable experience for my future career and for my personality.

EDUCATION

2000 – 2009 Senior General Secondary Education with
University Entry Level. Gymnasium *****,

WORK EXPERIENCE

July 2009 – Sept 2009 “******”; Germany; fabricator of
stainless steel

SKILLS

I have been working with computers from the age of eleven so I gained much experience in operating systems such as Windows (98 to Vista) and in a broad variety of computer applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Corel Draw …).
I am also interested in communication via Internet therefore I am used to E-mail clients, internet browsers and fast typing (40 words per minute).
Moreover I hold a (international) drivers licence. (erkundige dich nach der richtigen Bezeichnung. Beispiel England: full, clean license)

So das war's erstmal in Sachen Bewerbung. Vielen Dank schon im Voraus für eure Hilfe.

Ich hab noch ein weiteres kleines Problem, ich muss mein Abiturszeugnis übersetzen und weiß nicht, wie ich die Noten übersetzen soll, hättet ihr da nen Tipp für mich oder kennt ne Seite wo man nachgucken kann? Das wäre echt super.

LG C--B--S
Leider kann ich dir was die Noten in deinem Zeugnis angeht nicht weiterhelfen, da ich das australische Notensystem nicht kenne. Ich schlage vor du suchst im Internet mal nach dem australischen Schulsystem, dort sollte das Notensystem angegeben sein. Die Noten im Abiturzeugnis an sich wuerde ich nicht uebersetzen, sondern das australische Equivalent lediglich als Legende einfuegen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

C--B--S
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von C--B--S »

Hey,
ahh Formulierungen mit "V" geschrieben... das passiert wenn man nach nem langen Arbeitstag nen Forumseintrag schreibt.

Vielen, vielen Dank für die schnelle und kompetente Hilfe. Jetzt fühl ich mich mit meiner Bewerbung schon weitaus sicherer.

Ich habe mich nochmal zu dem Bewertungssystem in Australien erkundigt und bin dabei auf einen Wiki-Artikel gestoßen, indem viele unterschiedliche Bewertungsysteme (vorallem aus englischsprachigen Ländern) aufgeführt werden.
Der Artikel steht zwar bei Wiki ein bisschen in der Kritik, aber dennoch denke ich, dass der ein oder andere Community-Nutzer davon profitieren könnte:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grade_%28education%29

LG C--B--S

C--B--S
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von C--B--S »

Hallo liebe Community,
habe mich heute daran gesetzt ein Zertifakt als Anlage für meine Bewerbung zu übersetzen. Ihr würdet mir wirklich sehr weiterhelfen, wenn ihr auch da nochmal kurz drüber schauen könntet. Das wäre echt super.

- Übersetzung

In school year 2007/2008
xyz
has successfully participated in the JUNIOR-programme with the students enterprise
xyz
and the business idea of
xyz

JUNIOR is a programme of the institute of German economy from cologne. Within the project students up from the 9th grade are enabled to found a temporary JUNIOR enterprise and merchandise their business idea. There are no limits (set) concerning creative ideas. Themed “learning by doing” the students experience economic connections through applied learning. The participants have to obey certain rules and procedures such as the payment of wages, the pay of taxes and social charges, the purchasing of capital contribution, the draft of annual general meeting and the creation of a business report. These actions have been conducted by the students on their own responsibility. As advisors there are teachers and ambassadors from the economy available. At the end of term the JUNIOR-enterprise has to be terminated, the balance sheet has to be presented and the stock plus the dividend has to be paid out to the shareholders.

JUNIOR is the best opportunity to develop one’s own initiative and the ability to work in a team. The JUNIOR-enterprises experience the basics of economic act in a lasting and action oriented way. Other than the mentioned key skills such as autonomy JUNIOR supports the understanding of economic connections and strengthens near by the personal and social skills of the youths.

- Original

xyz
hat im Schuljahr 2007/2008 mit der Schülerfirma
xyz
erfolgreich am Programm JUNIOR teilgenommen und folgende Geschäftsidee umgesetzt:
xyz

Junior ist ein Programm des Instituts der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln. Im Rahmen des Projekts gründen Schüler ab der 9. Klasse ein auf ein Schuljahr befristetes JUNIOR-Unternehmen und vermarkten ihre Geschäftidee. Den eigenen kreativen Vorstellungen sind dabei keine Grenzen gesetzt. Unter dem Motto „learning by doing“ erfahren die Schüler wirtschaftliche Zusammenhänge durch direkten Praxisbezug. Die Teilnehmer müssen sich an bestimmte Regeln und Abläufe halten: Lohnzahlungen, das Abführen von Steuern und Sozialabgaben, Beschaffung des Eigenkapitals, Einberufung von Hauptversammlungen und Erstellung eines Geschäftsberichts gehören zum Unternehmensalltag und müssen von den Schülern eigenverantwortlich durchgeführt werden. Beratend stehen ihnen hierbei Paten aus Schule und Wirtschaft zur Seite. Zum Ende des Schuljahres wird das JUNIOR-Unternehmen aufgelöst, ein Jahresabschluss erstellt und das Rest- bzw. Grundkapital zuzüglich der Dividende an die Anteilseigner ausgezahlt.

JUNIOR ist die beste Gelegenheit, Eigeninitiative und Teamfähigkeit zu entwickeln. Die JUNIOR-Unternehmen erleben nachhaltig und handlungsorientiert die Grundprinzipien des wirtschaftlichen Handelns. JUNIOR fördert neben den Schlüsselqualifikationen wie Selbstständigkeit auch das Verständnis für wirtschaftliche Zusammenhänge und stärkt dabei die persönlichen und sozialen Kompetenzen der Jugendlichen.

Hoffe, dass ich es mit der Menge an Text nicht übertrieben hab. Im Voraus schonmal vielen Dank

Liebe Grüße
C--B--S

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

C--B--S hat geschrieben:Hallo liebe Community,
habe mich heute daran gesetzt ein Zertifikat als Anlage für meine Bewerbung zu übersetzen. Ihr würdet mir wirklich sehr weiterhelfen, wenn ihr auch da nochmal kurz drüber schauen könntet. Das wäre echt super.

- Übersetzung

In term 2007/2008

has successfully participated in the JUNIOR-programme with the students enterprise

and the business idea of

JUNIOR is a programme of the institute of German economy from Cologne1). Within the project students up from grade 9 find a temporary JUNIOR enterprise and merchandise their business idea. There are no boundaries set concerning creative ideas. Themed “learning by doing” the students experience economic connections through applied learning. The participants have to obey certain rules and procedures such as the payment of wages, the payment of taxes and social charges, the purchasing of capital contribution, the convening of annual general meetings and the issue of a business report. These actions have to be conducted by the students on their own responsibility. Teachers and ambassadors from the economy available as advisors2). At the end of term the JUNIOR-enterprise has to be closed, the balance sheet has to be presented and the stock plus the dividend has to be paid out to the shareholders.

JUNIOR is the best opportunity to develop one’s own initiative and the ability to work in a team. The JUNIOR-enterprises experience the basics of economic act in a lasting and action oriented way. Other than the mentioned key skills such as autonomy JUNIOR supports the understanding of economic connections and at the same timestrengthens the personal and social skills of the adolescents.
1) Eigennamen, Staedte- und Laendernamen werden immer gross geschrieben.
2) Satzbau veraendert.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten