hiya :)

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
xxneroxx
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

hiya :)

Beitrag von xxneroxx »

Hey guys :)

Now I've been posting a couple of answeres already and haven't even introduced myself, yet! :x
My name is Thomas, I'm 18 years old and I'd like to help other people improving their English.
Due to the fact that I'm still a student myself it might happen sometimes that I make some mistakes but I truely hope that it won't happen too often ;)

I live in Noth Rhine-Westphalia (Ger ;)) in Witten which is a town close to Dortmund. A few month ago I've been on an exchange program to Sheffield (UK) where I attended college for 5 month.

If you have any questions just ask :)

Greets xyz
Thomas ;)

Keswick
English Legend

Re: hiya :)

Beitrag von Keswick »

Welcome!

Sheffield.. I passed Sheffield last weekend on my way to Derby. I did not drive through the city as Sheffield's always quite busy, so I prefer the M1 around the inner city. Did you enjoy your stay?
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

xxneroxx
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von xxneroxx »

Yah I really did!! :)
I stayed with a nice family who was very caring and we had a lot of fun together. I also found lots of new friends during my time at Hillsborough College and gained some great experiences :freu:
Additionally I improved my English skills and can speak more fluent now :]

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

It's a big advantage to learn the language in an English speaking country, amongst native speakers. Gives your more insight into the language and its colloquial forms.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay :) .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten