Hi everbody, newbie aboard

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
chrissi1980
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: German

Hi everbody, newbie aboard

Beitrag von chrissi1980 »

First I'd like to introduce myself: my name is Chrissi (like my username), I'm 29 years old so and I wanna try to improve my english. Cause I think english is such a wonderfull language and worth to learn in perfection. That's the reason why I'm here and why I was looking for english communities into the net.

So and where I am from? I live since around two years in Hamburg, cause I met my wonderfull boyfriend in this beautiful city and I have my job here in Hamburg. Into a short version: Hamburg is my own circle of life! Therefore, my first language is german and I'm really aware that I must have a pretty hard german accent.

But now I hope that's the right place for me, where I can improve my english and talk to you into english and learn more about this wonderfull language. So and if you have any questions, then ask me. I do note bite, but I do answer to your questions!
SAVE YOURSELF... THEN TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN!!!

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Hi everbody, newbie aboard

Beitrag von Keswick »

chrissi1980 hat geschrieben:First I'd like to introduce myself: my name is Chrissi (like my username), I'm 29 years old so and I want to try to improve my English. Because I think English is such a wonderful language and worth to learn to perfection. That's the reason why I'm here and why I was looking for English communities into the net.

So and where I am from? I have been living in Hamburg for about two years, because I met my wonderful boyfriend in this beautiful city and I have my job here in Hamburg. To cut a long story short: Hamburg is my own circle of life! Therefore, my first language is German and I'm really aware that I must have a pretty hard German accent.

But now I hope that's the right place for me, where I can improve my English and talk to you in English and learn more about this wonderful language. So and if you have any questions, then ask me. I do note bite, but I do answer to your questions!
Hello chrissi, and welcome to this forum. I hope you don't mind me correcting your text but that is the only way to learn. Please make sure you do not use colloquial English (wanna, cause) unless you are in the chatter box.

I hope you'll find what you're looking for and I wish you a good time on Englischhilfen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

chrissi1980
Slow Speller

Beitrag von chrissi1980 »

Keswick hat geschrieben: Hello chrissi, and welcome to this forum. I hope you don't mind me correcting your text but that is the only way to learn. Please make sure you do not use colloquial English (wanna, cause) unless you are in the chatter box.

I hope you'll find what you're looking for and I wish you a good time on Englischhilfen.
Hello Keswick and thanks for this warm welcome to this forum. No, I don't mind that you're correcting my text. I'm here for learning and you're right, that's just the one way to learn. And I have to learn a lot. Because my boyfriend is a teacher, and he's teaching English as well. Well, he was the activator to learn more into this language. And maybe to make some new friends into this forum?
SAVE YOURSELF... THEN TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN!!!

Delfino
Anglo Veteran

Beitrag von Delfino »

chrissi1980 hat geschrieben:Hello Keswick and thanks for this warm welcome to this forum. No, I don't mind that you're correcting my text. I'm here to learn and you're right, that is the only way to learn. I have to learn a lot. Because my boyfriend is a teacher, and he's also teaching English. Well, he was the activator for me to learn more about / of this language. And maybe to find some new friends in this forum?
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten