Bewerbung

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
madlen86
Bilingual Newbie

Bewerbung

Beitrag von madlen86 »

ich will mich bei einigen hotels als guest relation officer bewerben...da ich nihct alle tage eine bewerbung in englisch schreibe würde ich euch bitten dies mal korrektur zu lesen....

I would like to apply for the Guest Relations position in your hotel.

From my enclosed CV you can see I have completed an apprenticeship in the area of business relationship. The contact with guests is important for me, as well as being able to provide any service and help possible.

My experience allows me to deal with pressure and manage problems and difficult people. I am a motivated and hard-working person. This and my education make me an ideal candidate for the position as a Guest Relations Officer.

If you are interested, please contact me at the above email adress or phone number.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,...

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bewerbung

Beitrag von Keswick »

madlen86 hat geschrieben:Ich will mich bei einigen Hotels als guest relation officer bewerben...da ich nicht alle Tage eine Bewerbung in Englisch schreibe, würde ich euch bitten diese mal Korrektur zu lesen....

I would like to apply for the guest relations position in your hotel.

From my enclosed CV you can see that I have completed an apprenticeship in the area of business relations. The contact with guests is important to me, as well as being able to provide any service and help possible.

My experience allows me to deal with pressure and to manage problems and difficult people. I am a motivated and hard-working person. This and my education make me an ideal candidate for the position as a Guest Relations Officer.

If you are interested, please contact me at the above email address or phone number.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,...
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

madlen86
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von madlen86 »

danke

Antworten