kurzen text korrigieren!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
lovexhate
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

kurzen text korrigieren!

Beitrag von lovexhate »

hey.. könnt ihr mir bitte die beiden texte korrigieren.. wäre echt lieb..

Arrange Marriage

Is a marriage arranged by someone other than the persons who getting married. Such marriages are common in the Middle East and South Asia.

The father or mother is selecting a well matched couple. Important is if you select the right partner to look at: Education, Appearance, religion, Vocation (high income, doctor, engineer..), Wealth, Horoscope, Language

+ the parents hope that their daughter enjoys a higher standard of living.
-arranged marriage may prove loveless, no experience.

The story

It’s a story about Pratima, who married her husband nearly 25 years ago. Her father arranged the marriage. He asks friends and relatives for a suitable man. He get a lot of information about the education, the appearance and the families.
He meets two men – a very wealthy and a well educated one. Her father chooses the second one. After a while the families get to know each other and few months later they get married.
Now she has two sons at the age of 22 and 17, the older one thinks that arranged marriages a good thing – so they are looking for a suitable woman for him.

My personal opinion:
I would never do it, I think it’s better to choose your “own” man.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Hi!
Könnt ihr mir bitte diese beiden Texte korrigieren?
Das wäre echt lieb von euch...

Arranged Marriages

An arranged marriage is a marriage which is arranged by the parents of the persons
who will get married. Such marriage arrangements are still common
in the Middle East and South Asia.

The father and mother try to find a partner for their child to create a well matched couple.
They usually select the spouse by looking at some important features like:
religion, wealth and reputation of the family, profession (a high income is prefered,
e.g. a
doctor or an engineer..), education, spoken languages, physical appearance,
sign of the zodiac ...

The only advantage of arranged marriages is that
the parents try to ensure that their child will enjoy a similar or even higher standard of living.

On the other hand an arranged marriage may
prove to be very hard to endure without real love.

A story

It’s a story about Pratima, who married her husband nearly 25 years ago. Her father arranged her marriage.
He asked friends and relatives for a suitable man. He gathered a lot of information about their education,
their families and the physical appearance of them.
He met with two men – a very wealthy man and a well educated one. Her father chose the second one.
After a while the families got to know each other and few months later their children got married.
Now she has two sons at the age of 22 and 17. The older one thinks that arranged marriages are a good thing.
So his parents are looking for a suitable woman for him.

My personal opinion

I'd like to choose my husband myself
and I would never force my children to marriage someone they don't love.

______________________________________________________________________________________

You may own any object in your possession,
but people don't own each other that is called slavery.
Although some married people may experience something like it... :D
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten