Bitte korrigieren

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
ophelia
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte korrigieren

Beitrag von ophelia »

Es wäre lieb, wenn jemand diesen text einmal durchsehen könnte. bin für verbesserungsvorschläge und hinweise auf alle arten von fehlern sehr dankbar.

PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE

Since November 2007 I have worked as a student assistant at the chair of German linguistics. I do literature research, wherefore I am experienced in finding every kind of medium in a library. I am also an assistant for a project for German family names. We have a database with around 30 000 family names, which we arrange and interpret sociologically and historical.
Because of this work I could appropriate a huge knowledge about every level of the historical development of German language.

Furthermore 2007 I did an practical training for six weeks in a library. In this time I learned much about many processes and tasks, which have to be done in a library. I worked in the partitionment for lending, ordering and including books and other media like CDs and DVDs. It was very nice to advise people or help them with the research. This practical training was very helpful for finding out, in which branch I want to work after my study.

ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND HOBBIES

Since October 2008 I have learned Swedish at the university, so I know some expressions or phrases and something about the conventions, culture and history of Sweden.
Aside from this I have got basic computer skills (good handling with the Internet, MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop etc.)
I am a very affable and companionable, cooperative and helpful, discreet and candid, adventuresome and inquiring person with a high grade of capacitance and flexibility. I am interested in learning new things about history, literature, languages, culture, politics and philosophy.
I read very much (newspaper, poems, novels) and sometimes I write poems in my leisure, but I am also interested in meeting friends and going out.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Es wäre lieb, wenn sich jemand diesen Text einmal durchlesen könnte.
Ich bin für Verbesserungsvorschläge und Hinweise auf alle Arten von Fehlern sehr dankbar.

PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE

Since November 2007 I have worked as a student assistant for the chair of German linguistics.
I do a lot of literature research, therefore I am experienced in finding every kind of information / data in a library.
I am also an assistant for a project regarding German family names.
We have got a database with around 30,000 family names, which we arrange and interpret by sociological and historical context.
During my work I gained a lot of knowledge about every level of the historical development of German language.

Furthermore, in 2007 I did a special training for six weeks in our library.
During this time I learned much about many processes and tasks, which have to be done in a library.
I worked in the section for lending, ordering and wrapping / preparation of books and other media like CDs and DVDs.
It was very nice to help people with their research by giving them advice.
This very practical training helped me to find out, in which branch I want to work after my studies.

ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND HOBBIES

Since October 2008 I have learned Swedish at the XY university.
S
o I know some expressions or phrases and something about the conventions, culture and history of Sweden.
Aside from this I have basic computer skills, but good knowledge about using the Internet, MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and so on.

I am a very affable and companionable, cooperative and helpful, discreet and candid, adventuresome and inquiring person with a high grade of capacitance and flexibility.

Keep it simple and use adequate language for a formal application!
Please try to remember that there are ways to interpret this long list to your disadvantage.
(discreet, adventuresome, companionable, candid ...
you are a young woman and
don't want to imply the wrong things to your boss, do you?)

I am interested in learning new things about history, literature, languages, culture, politics and philosophy.
I read a lot mostly newspapers, poems and novels.
In my leisure time I sometimes write poems, but I also enjoy meeting with my friends and trying new things.

________________________________________________________________________________

corrected
optional

Arbeitest du noch für diesen Lehrstuhl? (Zeitform!)
Beschreibst du im nachfolgenden Satz deine damalige Tätigkeit dort? (Zeitform!)
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

ophelia
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von ophelia »

Ja, ich arbeite noch dort (deshalb dachte ich, das "perfect"wäre richtig?!)
Ja, im Folgenden wird die Tätigkeit, die ich dort seit 2007 ausübe, beschrieben

Delfino
Anglo Veteran

Beitrag von Delfino »

Ok, dann sind die verwendeten Zeitformen richtig.
Ich wollte dich nur darauf hinweisen,
dass dort die Zeitform wichtig für die Bedeutung ist.

Ein Beispiel für die Beschreibung deiner Fähigkeiten wären
z.B. die folgenden Sätze:

Although I have good experience in working independently,
I am also used to work in a team and being helpful to my fellow team members.
My superior/boss values my optimistic approach to any task, my flexibility
and my retentive/tenacious memory. Furthermore,
I am very interested in new projects, ... and organisational background information.

I consider myself as a dynamic person, rich in initiative,
in organization and management capacity.

I also enjoy meeting with my friends and to try out new things.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Delfino hat geschrieben: I also enjoy meeting with my friends and to try out new things.
Entschuldige, dass ich hier widersprechen muss, Delfino. Es muss tatsaechlich

I also enjoy meeting with my friends and trying out new things.

heissen, denn beide Verben (to meet und to try) beziehen sich auf enjoy, das ein Signalwort fuer den Gerund ist.

Das "with" ist optional, sprich: I also enjoy meeting my friends and trying out new things.

Du hast es also in deiner ersten Version richtig verbessert :) !
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran

Beitrag von Delfino »

@Keswick
Danke, für den Hinweis - eigentlich ging es mir bei der Korrektur um das out
oder ist das auch optional?

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Ach das meintest du! Sorry!

Optional ist das "out" nicht, wird umgangssprachlich aber gerne weggelassen. Im geschriebenen Text wuerde ich es nicht weglassen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten