WICHTIG! bitte korrigieren!!!!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Gesperrt
liss_ana
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

WICHTIG! bitte korrigieren!!!!

Beitrag von liss_ana »

Hallo, ich muss für morgen ein Tagebucheintrag auf Englisch schreiben. Wäre nett wenn ihr mal drüberschauen könntet, und mir Grammatikfehler und dergleichen antsreichen würdet. Wäre echt sehr dankbar darüber.
LG

Dear diary,

first of all I have to say sorry that I didn’t write for such a long time but somehow I have forgotten it.
I just don’t know how or where to start because it has happened a lot since the last time I wrote to you. Well, I think I should start logically at the beginning that will be the easiest way to tell you how things have changed.
As you know, the new term at Holminster High has started and I was not happy at all to be back again at school, for conceivable reasons.
I was depressed that I had to return at this place I hate the most. At this place where “softies” like me are not welcome and where violent is a component of the everyday life, this place which is ruled by “The Guardians”.
As I had expected it they chose me to be the victim of the first punishment at the new term. It still nauseates me when I think back, that is why I will only write down in a few sentences what happened and I will not describe it in more detail.
The punishers selected by the guardians dragged me to the toilet and forced my head down into the porcelain bowl and… Well, you can imagine what followed afterwards.
It was horrible and I can still smell the stench of disinfectant and stale urine. It will be impossible to forget this torture and I was so ashamed because everybody was looking at me but nobody was going to help me.
Why can’t they just leave me alone? Why am I always the one who get bullied again and again? Am I worthless? These are the questions which are crossing my mind one day at a time but I still have not found an answer yet.
The worst at all, however, was that I lost my black canister during this punishment, which contained the roll of film. I never thought that I would recover it but one day the unbelievable happened. Elliot the new boy at Holminster High had found it and gave it back to me without wanting anything for it, like money or so, he handed it just back to me. First I was very afraid of him because I thought he would be like the others, I really thought he wanted to mess me around but none of that was his proposition.
From that day forth we meet regularly at my home and sometimes Elliot helps me with my photographic projects or we just sit there talking to each other. Needless to say, we don’t talk to each other in school because he doesn’t want to be seen with a loser like me but it doesn’t matter. Anyway I’m glad I found a person like him, someone who accepts me and just let me be who I am. I don’t know why but for me he is like a soulmate, a friend I searched for so long. However, I don’t know if Elliot has the same point of view like me, perhaps he just meets me to be polite? It’s so difficult to look behind his mask but I hope I’m like a friend for him, too.
I wish so much that we will get to know us better so that we could possibly be friends in school, too…
I’m sorry but I don’t have time anymore but as soon as I can, I will write more.

Gesperrt