bitte mal englischen Text kontrollieren! Dringend!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
DeMa52
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

bitte mal englischen Text kontrollieren! Dringend!

Beitrag von DeMa52 »

My dream job is a sports expert.
I am interested in this profession very long. It is a business and sporting profession. The most time I work in a fitness centre and look after the guests. I import the guests into the equipment. I supervise also heart and lung activity.
As a sports expert, I also work out plans of training and lead courses. Different PC works make also office work, such as calculations, I must take care too. This change between office work and look after the guests are a good ability of me. I am very sporting in my free time. To connect my interests with the job, I have chosen this profession. The working time in the evening hours and also at the weekends disturb me does not. I am flexibility. I also would move away for a job. I could learn much about this profession at a practical training. I am, sure this is the right profession for me.

ella85
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von ella85 »

My dream job is a sports expert.
I have been interested in this profession for a long time. It is a business and sporting profession. Most of the time I work in a fitness centre and look after the guests. I take the guests to the equipment. I also supervise heart and lung activity.

Antworten