Bitte korrigieren ist total wichtig

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
jojo-maus
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bitte korrigieren ist total wichtig

Beitrag von jojo-maus »

Hallo
danke das ihr euch das mal anguckt. Wir sollten beschreiben was wir nach der Schule machen wollen und was es für Möglichkeiten gäb.

After this two years, if i have my graduation and I leave school, I do not know what I do.
There are a lot of possibilities that I have. I can make a langues course or I can go abroad in order to lean a new langues or to enhance my english. A year of social service or the civilian service is a option too, but I think this is something that I would not do. Although a year of sozial service is often a advantages, if you want to apply for application. It looks well in the curriculum vitae.
An other opportunity is to work as an intern, I think it is a very good experience, because you can make your own experience about jobs before you decide for an education.
The only way open to me is to do casual jobs, an education or to study.
I think a casual job is nothing that I would do after school, I do a casual job for this moment and I think this is not the right way that I would go after school. Maybe I will make a casual job beside the scholastics, that I earn money in order to finance my University.
I would more probably (warscheinlich eher) to decide for an education or go to university.
My dream is it to become a choreographer, therefore if I go to uni, I would study dance and drama. On the other hand I could begin an education as dance teacher at a danceschool.
Dancing is my passion.
A big disadvantage in this career is the money. A lot of dancer get not enough money to finance there families. If I want really enough money in this job as a dance teacher or a choreographer, than I must be a star.
There are so much possibilities that I can do after school that is why the selevtive is so heavy.
It crosses my mind that I could do a gap year, this is a year between school and university.
You can see it will be very difficult to judge for the right way.

Lg jojo

Dublinfan
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Dublinfan »

Hallo, :)

After these two years, when I have my graduation and will leave school, I do not know what I will do.

I have a lot of possibilities.

I can make a language course or I can go abroad in order to lean a new language or to enhance my English.

A year of social service or the civil service is an option too, but I think this is something that I don't want to do, although a year of social service is often an advantage if you want to apply for a job.

It looks good in the curriculum vitae.

Another opportunity is to work as an intern.

I think this is a very good experience, because you can make your own experience about jobs before you decide on an education.

The only other possibility for me is to do casual jobs, to do an
apprenticeship or to continue studying.

I think a casual job is nothing that I would do after school.

I do a casual job at this moment and I think this is not the right thing to
do after school.

Maybe I will do a casual job beside the scholastics, that I earn money in order to go to University.

I would probably rather decide to do an apprenticeship go to university.

My dream is it to become a choreographer, therefore if I go to the university, I would study dance and drama.

On the other hand I could begin an education as dance teacher at a dance school.

Dancing is my passion.

A big disadvantage of this career is the money.

A lot of dancers don't get enough money to finance their families.

If I really want enough money in this job as a dance teacher or a choreographer, then I must be a star.

There are so many possibilities of what I can do after school. Therefore
the decision is so difficult.

It crosses my mind that I could do a gap year, this is a year between school and university.

You can see it will be very difficult to find the right way.

Sag mal, was hast du mit education gemeint. Sollte das Ausbildung
heißen? Ich denke da nimmst du eher das Wort apprenticeship oder
training.

Und wenn der Text deinem echten Leben entspricht: kleiner
Tipp: hör auf dein Herz :wink:

Gruß

Antworten