letter of motivation

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
MrTwain
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

letter of motivation

Beitrag von MrTwain »

Hello
I'm new on this board and hope you are willing to help me. I' m working on a letter of motivation for applying at a university. It would be nice if you could take a brief look at some sentences I'm not quite sure about.

I am looking for a course of studies that deals with the fundamental functions and mode of actions of living organisms in interaction with the environment. Due to a long research I noticed a course of studies called “...” and see it as the perfect combination of my fields of interest. "... "broaches the issue of the natural scientific subjects like biology, chemistry and mathematics in regard to the human body, which is very tempting for me and best suits my purpose.

Studying abroad appears to be a very good idea not just in terms of my curriculum vitae but also in terms of my personal progression.

thanks in advance

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: letter of motivation

Beitrag von Keswick »

MrTwain hat geschrieben: I am looking for a course of studies that deals with the fundamental functions and mode of actions of living organisms in interaction with the environment. After (hier ebenfalls moeglich: During) a long research I noticed a course of studies called “...” and from my point of view it provides the perfect combination of my fields of interest. "... "compromises the issues of the natural scientific subjects like biology, chemistry and mathematics in regard to the human body, which is very tempting for me and best suits my purpose.

Studying abroad appears to be a very good idea not just in terms of my curriculum vitae but also in terms of my personal progression.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

MrTwain
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von MrTwain »

vielen dank schon mal soweit!!! wäre nett wenn jemand noch was zu folgendem sagen könnte:

Understanding the connection between the human body as a biological organism and its environment fascinates me as well as the cause of diseases and the medical pursuit of combating it. For a brief amount of time I regarded medicine as a possible option to study but came soon to the conclusion that I could not appreciate the intensive contact with patients.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

MrTwain hat geschrieben:vielen dank schon mal soweit!!! wäre nett wenn jemand noch was zu folgendem sagen könnte:

Understanding the connection between the human body as a biological organism and its environment fascinates me as well as the cause of diseases and the medical pursuit of combating* it. For a brief amount of time I regarded medicine as a possible option to study but I soon came to the conclusion that I could not appreciate the intensive contact with patients.
* hier kommt es darauf an, ob du deinen Brief in BE oder AE schreibst. In BE wird combatting mit Doppel-t geschrieben.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten