Übersetzung korrekt? Bitte um Hilfe

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
suan
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Übersetzung korrekt? Bitte um Hilfe

Beitrag von suan »

Hey Leute,
könnt ihr mir bitte bei meinen Hausaufgaben helfen. weil mein englisch schlecht ist wollte ich euch bitten mal zu schauen, ob ich Fehler gemacht habe. Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe =)

R: Good Morning Mrs. Johnson, we are here to talk about your job. What do you do? Please, tell us about your job.

J: Hello, I’m teacher at a primary school. My subjects are German and Art.

R: And do you like your job?

J: No, I don’t like my job, I love my job. This is which I ever want to be.

R: Despite your good graduation, you’ve decided for becoming (a) teacher. Why have you chosen your job? What were your motives?

J: All of my classmates wanted to become a Manager, because you’ve got a high position and earn a lot of money. But I wasn’t interested in money, all I ever wanted was to help.
To be involved in a development of a child is the honorest which exists. Especially young children learn very fast till 12 year and my job is to give them knowledge as much as possible. Maybe we educate the next professor…..

R:And this even though primary school teachers aren’t paid well?

J: I know that primary school teachers are less paid as normal teachers, although we have to prepare them to a higher niveau. I think that’s why lots of my collegues irritated. Beeing teacher is also a hard job.

R: What are the negative sides of you job?

J: I often suffer from headaches, because the children are very loud and need a lot of attention. Secondly I have neary no leisure time. After school I have to groom the next lessons, so that the lessons aren’t very chippy, but rather connected with fun.

R: It’s great that there are some people who love his or her job. If we all love our work, we would do it better and especially the for youngest of us, who need our help. These teachers contribute a main part of their lives.
Thank you Mrs Johnson for having a look in you beloved job.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Übersetzung korrekt? Bitte um Hilfe

Beitrag von Keswick »

suan hat geschrieben: R: Good Morning Mrs Johnson, we are here to talk about your job. What do you do? Please, tell us about your job.

J: Hello, I’m a teacher at a primary school. My subjects are German and Art.

R: And do you like your job?

J: No, I don’t like my job, I love my job. This is what I always wanted to be.

R: Despite your good graduation, you’ve decided for becoming a teacher. Why have you chosen your job? What were your motives?

J: All of my classmates wanted to become managers, because you’ve got a high position and earn a lot of money. But I wasn’t interested in money, all I ever wanted was to help.
To be involved in the development of a child is the honorest which exists (was moechtest du hiermit ausdruecken?) . Especially young children learn very fast until the age of 12 and my job is to give them as much knowledge as possible. Maybe we educate the next professor…..

R:And this even though primary school teachers aren’t paid well?

J: I know that primary school teachers are paid less than normal teachers, although we have to prepare them to a higher level. I think that’s why lots of my colleagues irritated (was moechtest du hiermit ausdruecken?). Beeing teacher is also a hard job.

R: What are the negative sides of you job?

J: I often suffer from headaches, because the children are very loud and need a lot of attention. Furthermore I hardly have any leisure time. After school I have to prepare the next lessons, so that the lessons aren’t very boring, but rather connected with fun.

R: It’s great that there are some people who love their job. If we all loved our work, we would do it better and especially for the youngest of us, who need our help. These teachers contribute to the main part of their lives.
Thank you Mrs Johnson letting us have a look into you beloved job.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten