Filmreview - Benotung?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
lisaar
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Filmreview - Benotung?

Beitrag von lisaar »

Hey, also ich hab heute in Englisch (Klasse 11) eine Klausur geschrieben. Es handelte sich um ein Film Review des Films 'There's something about Mary' bzw. 'Verrückt nach Mary'.
Da ich ein recht gutes Gedächtnis hab und meine Kritzelerstversion der Klausur noch hab wollte ich euch bitten den Text zu benoten. Komischerweise bin ich mir nämlich sehr unsicher im Moment.

Ich weiß es geht hier eigentlich um die berichtigung kurzer Texte aber ich hoffe jemand findet Zeit um mir seine Meinung zu sagen.

The movie 'There is something about Mary', released in 1998 is a romantic comedy about a guy who is still in love with his high school heart-throb.

Ben Stiller plays Ted, a very shy and clumsy teenage nerd who lusts after the school „fox“, Mary (Cameron Diaz). After he sticks up for her retarded brother, Warren (W. Early Brown), his dreams come true when she invites him to the prom. In one of the film's funniest scenes, something goes wrong and Ted is unable to face Mary ever again.

Jump to the present. After years of self-loathing, Ted finally hires the private detective Pat Healy (Matt Dillon) to track her down so he can have one last chance at winning the woman he has loved since high school. Healy finds that Mary is still a beautiful and amazing young woman and decides to try and keep her for himself. Among the obstacles are four other men, including the private detective Ted actually hired, and all of whom go to ridiculous lengths of deception to impress Mary.

As Ted, Stiller adds just the right amount of clumsy charm to make his character not irritating, as he would normally be, but very lovable. And Cameron Diaz is perfect in her role for obvious reasons, but the actor who really grabs your attention is W. Earl Brown as Mary's brother. No other actor has even come close to playing a mentally retarded man with as much natural ease as Brown displays here.

There are a lot of lies and fake identities involved in all this, and I was surprised at how well the directors kept it all together and the clever, composed manner in which it all becomes clear.

The movie is, in fact, a lot more explicit with vulgar sight gags than most comedies.
A lot of the jokes are equally tasteless, but some of them, particularly those involving a dog on speed, are pretty funny.

For me it is a romantic comedy with a lot of pointless jokes you would not see in a lot of comedies, it is the perfect movie for people who like this kind of jokes. I would watch it again, but I wouldnt spend money on it.

VIELEN DANK SCHONMAL!
:spin:

Antworten