Brief korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
dksb
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Brief korrektur

Beitrag von dksb »

Hey Leute ich muss für die schule einen brief in der rolle eines marketing beraters schreiben, leider wird der mit 25 % mit in die note einfliessen deswegen bräuchte ich mal euro hilfe!!!
Bin für Verbesserungsvorschläge offen!
Danke im voraus!

Dear Sir or Madam

Recommendation how to deal with the complaints at the Western Airport

After I got an insight into the complaints at the western airport I thought about improvements which could solve the main problems and now I would like to suggest you some of them.

The airport should become more comfortable so the passenger feel fine and the aitlines have no reason to route theire aircraft through other airports. At first you would have to install an air-conditioneer to get a suitable temperature inside. On the second the airport needs an escalator for the long distances from the Departure Area to the gates. Furthermore it is very importent to establishe more illuminated panels so the airport becomes more strukture and the passengers could be able to find the important points. You also should improve your conveyor system and the scanning equipment to reduce the waiting period of the passengers or even engage more assembler which are able to fix the problems in a moment.Enough to the complaints about the terminal lets talk us about the problems at the restaurant and bars.

A lot of passangers complaint about the unimaginative menu and the service so I would recommend you to change some things in the contraktwith Airfare. Airfare should enlarge the assortiment so the passangers become a bigger selection. Further on the bar staff should get training courses because it is unacceptable that they are rude to the visitors. They should always know that the consumer is the king and be always polite. One other point are the prices in the restaurants for the airport staff. In my opinion the Airfare should granth discount for the meals to the airport staff, because they have no opportunity than to eat at the airport restaurant.

Because the number of passengers increased the smoking areas should become bigger so everyone who smoke could be able to smoke. But the areas should also become a clear division from the non smoking areas so that the non-smoker didn't get molest by the smog.

To help the passengers to enjoy theire time at the airport I would recommend you to establishe lockboxes so the passanger could have a good time at the bars or restaurants and don't have to be afraid that theire hand luggage could be stolen.

At the end I would also suggest to you to put up illuminated panels also at the bars and restaurants so the passengers are always able to see when they have to board theire plane.

This are my recommendations to you. I hope I could help you to deal with the complaints.

I look forward to hear your feedback.

Yours faithfully

padi
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von padi »

Hi,

spontan fallen mir einige Rechtschreibefehler auf z.B.

This These are my recommendations.,
Theire
importent
granth
Vorschlag kopier den Text in eine Schreibprogramm und lass die englische Rechtschreibeprüfung rüberlaufen.

Als letzten Satz würde ich "Awaiting your comments" verwenden.

Yours,
Padz

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

"Awaiting your comments" ist fuer einen solchen Brief ungeeignet, denn eine solche Formulierung gilt zumindest in UK (und ich denke ebenso in den USA) als absolut unhoeflich.

Ansonsten, pflichte ich deinem Vorschlag vorab ein Rechtschreibprogramm laufen zu lassen bei.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten