Bewerbung bitte korrigieren

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Larzarus
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bewerbung bitte korrigieren

Beitrag von Larzarus »

Es wäre sehr nett,wenn mir jemand helfen könnte und diese bewerbung korrigieren könnte,ist bestimmt deutsches englisch:-(

Straße,
Stadteil,
Ort PLZ.
Tel: (0151) 123456

Mr. John Bowman, 20 May, 2009
Red Cow Lane No.5,
Smithfield,
Dublin 7,
Ireland.

Dear Mr John Bowman,

TM97430 On site Engineer

Your advertisment I read in a local Newspaper has interested me very much and I would like to apply.

As you will see from my CV, I am currently studying Mechatronics at the Fachhochschule Bielefeld. One of my main field of study is computer science, this includes computer engineering and aplied computer sciences.
I also has an intership for 2 months in a data processing center at the university Bielefeld. In this 2 months I have appropriate a lot of practical knowledge about software and hardware. My studies give me the background to understand all technical details.

Since 2 years I am working for a computer emergency service, this work give me every day a new experience. Also one of my attributes is that I am a good teamworker. I think in these job teamwork is essential.With my proven ability to handle all kinds of computer problems easily it will be a pleasure for me to work for Company.

Yours sincerely,

Tim

Dublinfan
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Dublinfan »

Hallo - hoffentlich noch nicht zu spät :-)

Position for TM97430 On site Engineer

I read your advertisement in a local Newspaper and would like to apply
for the above mentioned position.

As you will see from my CV, I am currently studying Mechatronics at the Fachhochschule Bielefeld. One of my main fields of study is computer science, this includes computer engineering and aplied computer sciences.
I also did an intership for 2 months in a data processing center at the university Bielefeld. In these 2 months I could gain a lot of practical knowledge about software and hardware. My studies give me the background to understand all technical details.

Since 2 years I am working for a computer emergency service, where I
can gain new experience every day. One of my attributes is also that I am a good teamworker. I think in this job teamwork is essential. With my proven ability to easily handle all kinds of computer problems it will be a pleasure for me to work for Company.

Ich hoffe, das klappt - Dublin ist eine super Stadt - wie du von meinem
Namen ersehen kannst mag ich sie sehr und war schon mal für länger
dort
:)

Antworten