My 4 weeks in Australia, Bitte um Korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
t1981
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

My 4 weeks in Australia, Bitte um Korrektur

Beitrag von t1981 »

Hallo zusammen,

könnte mal jemand mal über diesen Text mal lesen ob das alles so Korrekt ist.

I was so excited. After 16 houres air fare I finally arrived at Sidney’s airport. One month in one of the most interesting countries in the world was ahead of me. I was looking forward so much to see beautiful landscape and to meet lot of friendly people.
But at first something shocking took place. After 16 hours air conditioning I had my first experience with the australien weather. It was so hot, although it was 6am! I direly realize that this was something I had to get used to.
Anyway, I had to organize things. Where to sleep, to eat and to get a nice cheap car what would bring me along the east cost. But my worry to have problems in a foreign country weren't necessary, because Australia seems to be perfect place for traveler and backpacker. Things are easy to find, and everyone is so friendly. Australian people don't hesitant at all to help me and to show me where to find my request.
The next couple of days just went by like a single clap in the hand. Even though I had to handle all the new impressions I did managed everything I needed to get on the road. So, on day three of my journey I sat in my new lovely white Toyota Corona (y.o.c. 1986), which had the pleasure to take down the road up north. I visited some nice places nearby sea. Spend one or two nights there and keept on tracking north. Until I found a really lonely spot 10km far away east from Brighton, close to sea called Whiting Beach. There I had the chance to let my wish come true to learn how to surf and to look out for the opportunity to make a scuba diving license. I stayed as long as possible and tried to enjoy the time but after all the days was running just too fast for me. On my way back home I realized that four weeks are hardly enough to see such big country like Australia.
Well, I guess I have to come back one day to see the rest of this lovely and really friendly place. Goodbye Down Under.

Vielen vielen Dank schon mal.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: My 4 weeks in Australia, Bitte um Korrektur

Beitrag von Keswick »

t1981 hat geschrieben:Hallo zusammen,

könnte mal jemand mal über diesen Text mal lesen ob das alles so korrekt ist.

I was so excited. After a 16-hour flight I finally arrived at Sydney airport. One month in one of the most interesting countries in the world was ahead of me. I was so much looking forward to seeing the beautiful landscape and to meeting lots of friendly people.
But at first something shocking took place (Die Wortwahl hier finde ich unpassend.). After 16 hours on a plane I had my first experience with the Australian weather. It was so hot, although it was 6 a.m.! I realized at once that this was something I had to get used to.
Anyway, I had to organize things. Where to sleep, where to eat and where to get a nice cheap car that would bring me along the east coast. But my worries about having to deal with problems in a foreign country were unsubstatiated, because Australia seems to be the perfect place for travellers and backpackers. Things are easy to find, and everyone is so friendly. Australian people didn't hesitate at all to help me and to show me where to find what I was looking for.
The next couple of days just went by like a blink of an eye. Even though I had to cope with all the new impressions I managed to get everything I needed to get on the road. So, on day three of my journey I sat in my new lovely white Toyota Corona (y.o.c. 1986), which had the pleasure to take me up the road to the north. I visited some nice places near the sea. Spent one or two nights there and kept on going north. Until I found a really lonely spot 10 km east of Brighton, close to the sea called Whiting Beach. There I had the chance to make my dream come true and to learn how to surf and to look out for the opportunity to make a scuba diving license. I stayed as long as possible and tried to enjoy the time but after all the days were running just too fast for me. On my way back home I realized that four weeks are hardly enough to see a country as big as Australia.
Well, I guess I have to come back one day to see the rest of this lovely and really friendly place. Goodbye Down Under.
Hast du die Scuba Lizenz nun gemacht oder nicht? Aus deinem Text geht hervor, dass du nur nach einer Moeglichkeit Ausschau gehalten hast, eine Lizenz zu machen.

Achte unbedingt darauf nicht zwischen den Zeiten zu springen.
Zieh ein Woerterbuch zu Rate, wenn du dir mit der Schreibweise nicht sicher bist.

Anonsten gut, klingt so als haettest du eine Menge Spass gehabt. :)
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten