short story Bitte um korrektur!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
nerdi
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

short story Bitte um korrektur!

Beitrag von nerdi »

Hallo :)
Ich musste an Hand eines Bildes eine kurze Geschichte erfinden...die Geschichte ist nicht so berauschend vom Inhalt her, aber ich denke, dass da so einige Grammatikfehler drin sind.
Es wäre suuper lieb, wenn jemand Korrekturlesen könnte...
The inner child
"How are you today?", asks Dr.Moody like every day the therapy begins. She stares at the ground. Dr.Moody has never got an answer to his stupid questions, because Veronica doesn't feel like talking.
Never again. "Have you settled in here quickly, Mrs. Mosley?" He seems unpatient and nerved. Suddenly he gets up and says with a dure voice: Now listen closely Veronica, I know you're here in this psychatric hospital for a reason. You might have every reason to hold you tongue and resist to open up, but there's no way to continue like this, because we'll never be able to come forth with silence. Do you understand? Veronica looks frightened ahead. Since these two weeks, she's been at the hospital now, she had never seen the doctor angry like this. If you'd only be able to express what's going on inside of you by painting...or writing poems...but there's no way to help you, if you keep quiet. Veronica hasn't felt anything in the past weeks. Nothing but emptiness. How should you express something, when there just aren't any feelings?
But now, as the normally patient and calm Dr.Moody is so demanding and wants to force her to speak, she feels a glimpse of anger inside of her. She just isn't able to do so. Why can't he understand that?
She doesn't want to rememeber. No, never again. "Fine! So then it seems, that we'll have no other choice than to make you speak by additives. A shiver runs down her spine. What does he mean by additives? Meds? What's their plan? "The therapy lesson is finished for today, Veronica. There's no sense in recur over and over again. Better get some sleep, there are dark circles around your eyes."

The next morning. Veronica didn't sleep well. Insecure, what will happen to her, she opens the heavy door and freezes, as she recognizes the other man sitting next to Dr.Moody today. Just as she was about to leave the room again, the man gets up and walks towards her. "Nice to meet you, Veronica Mosley. I'm here today to help you to break your silence, ok? Please lay down at this couch comfortably." No resistance. She lays everything happen. That won't work anyway she tried to tell herself as the hypnotist, who introduced himself as Dr. Trance murmered a few words, that she could hardly understand. A enourmous weight seemed to pull herself down the couch. Dr. Trance's undertone slipped further and further as everything started to turn before her eyes. What happens now? Where am I? she hears herself saying. Suddenly two eyes stare frightened at her. Those eyes belong to a little, distraughted girl, whose dark hair seems to hide her pale face. Indeed, that girl has to hide something. There are wounds and plasters all over her face. The only ones who give her company and comfort are a few stuffed animals, placed smiling besides the girl as if they want to say: "Go away. Everything's alright." Now the girl's eyes start to fill with tears. "Help me...daddy.", she whisphers in a voice fullof fear and shame. Just as Veronica streches out her hand to wipe the girl's tears away, she feela a painful hurt and darkness falls over her. A few hours later, Veronica finds herself laying in bed again. "I must have slept for hours", she thought as she sees the daybreak outside. It seems like a dream. Her body feels now much more heeavy and empty than before. Then she recognizes the wounds at her hand and her nose is bonded. Emptiness. Nothing but emptiness. Just as she wanted to try to get up, the door opens quickly after a short knocking. Dr.Moody's smiles as he asks: "How are you today, Mrs.Mosley? After as few silent seconds the doctor leaves again and returns with a blanc canvas. "Did you have a nightmare last night, Veronica? What happened to you while being in hypnosis? I ask you to paint a picture, wahtever comes to your mind. Here's all you'll need",he says and then leaves the room.Veronica is completely irritated. There she's at. With lots of colour and a blanc canvas. "Hypnosis? Did it really function? Whatever." She stands in front of the canvas and her fragile fingers touch the paper. As she takes one of the pencils, it seems to become independent. Colors, Lines, scratches, coats...she pains and pains...Normally she's a right hander, but out of nowhere she'snow able to paint with her left arm as good as with the right , that was bonded now for unexplainable reasons. Hair, wounds, tears, innocence...more and more the painting complets and after a while, Dr. Moody comes in again with Dr.Trance at his side, who's apparently responsible for Veronica's confusion. The men watch the painting and whisper words to each other exited. After an her felt endlessly long time, Dr.Moody finally clears his throat and says in a calm tone:" A pretty awesome painting, Mrs. Mosley. It was the right decision to use hypnosis. You probably wonder why your nose and your arm are bonded, Veronica. What happened is the following: You smashed a mirror last night. We'd hoped to make you break your silence, but what happened yesterday has told us more than a thousand words. You painted, what you've seen IN the mirror, right?" Veronica nodded hesitately. Her headache becomes stronger. Too much. That's just too much. The doctor looks her straight in the eyes:
"Veronica, as you might already know...it's yourself, that you've seen. Your childhood, that makes you speechless, that you wish to forget about. Look at the girl, it's your inner child. You, as a helpless, probabaly abused little girl." Veronica's silent crying breaks the gathering silence. She cries and cries like a baby and looks at her own painting again and again. Suddenly everything is so present again.
"I should have known, it was me", she thought. "Somehow I knew it all along..."The girl was so close, but so far. The cold glass definetely separated the child from her. No chance to listen to the girl, to help her, to understand her. "Take your time, Veronica. Hopefully you'll be ready to tell us more about your painting tomorrow. Now rest and try to sleep." But as the doctors leave and Veronica falls asleep she'd already planned the escape. She doesn't want to remember. Never again. They won't make me tell.

How are you to...the barely euphoric Dr.Moody immediately shuts his mouth as he sees the empty room, in which Veronica's painting lays upside down on her bed.
The following days the psychiatric hospital Misericorida in Belmont was in a big chaos and Veronica was seeked for days. But she left without a trace. The only thing that's left of her, is her self-portrait,on which are now written five letters in blood: D-A-D-D-Y

ella85
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von ella85 »

Ich habe es korrigiert..
das ist eine interessante Geschichte, und es ist sehr gut geschriebt. Es enthaltet nicht viel Fehler, aber es ist manchmal in Present Tense, und manchmal in Past Tense..vielleicht check it.
Viel Gluck mit deine Englisch=]

The inner child
"How are you today?", asks Dr.Moody, and like every day the therapy begins. She stares at the ground. Dr.Moody has never got an answer to his stupid questions, because Veronica doesn't feel like talking.
Never again. "Have you settled in here quickly, Mrs. Mosley?" He seems impatient and nervous. Suddenly he gets up and says with a stern voice: "Now listen closely Veronica, I know you're here in this psychatric hospital for a reason. You might have every reason to hold you tongue and resist opening up, but there's no way we can continue like this, because we'll never be able to progress with silence. Do you understand?" Veronica looks nervously ahead. In the two weeks that she had been in the hospital, she had never seen the doctor angry like this. If you'd only be able to express what's going on inside of you by painting...or writing poems...but there's no way to help you, if you keep quiet. Veronica hasn't felt anything in the past weeks. Nothing but emptiness. How should you express something, when there just aren't any feelings?
But now, as the normally patient and calm Dr.Moody is so demanding and wants to force her to speak, she feels a glimpse of anger inside of her. She just isn't able to do so. Why can't he understand that?
She doesn't want to rememeber. No, never again. "Fine! So then it seems, that we'll have no other choice than to make you speak by additives. A shiver runs down her spine. What does he mean by additives? Meds? What's their plan? "The therapy lesson is finished for today, Veronica. There's no sense in this recurring over and over again. Better get some sleep, there are dark circles around your eyes."

The next morning. Veronica didn't sleep well. Insecure, wondering what will happen to her, she opens the heavy door and freezes, as she recognizes the other man sitting next to Dr.Moody today. Just as she was about to leave the room again, the man gets up and walks towards her. "Nice to meet you, Veronica Mosley. I'm here today to help you to break your silence, ok? Please lay down on this couch comfortably." No resistance. She lets everything happen. That won't work anyway she tried to tell herself as the hypnotist, who introduced himself as Dr. Trance murmered a few words, that she could hardly understand. A enourmous weight seemed to pull her down onto the couch. Dr. Trance's undertone slipped further and further as everything started to turn before her eyes. What happens now? Where am I? she hears herself saying. Suddenly two eyes stare at her with fear. Those eyes belong to a distraught little girl, whose dark hair seems to hide her pale face. Indeed, that girl has to hide something. There are wounds and plasters all over her face. The only ones who give her company and comfort are a few stuffed animals, placed smiling besides the girl as if they want to say: "Go away. Everything's alright." Now the girl's eyes start to fill with tears. "Help me...daddy.", she whispers in a voice full of fear and shame. Just as Veronica streches out her hand to wipe the girl's tears away, she feels a painful hurt and darkness falls over her. A few hours later, Veronica finds herself laying in bed again. "I must have slept for hours", she thinks as she sees the daybreak outside. It seems like a dream. Her body feels now much more heavy and empty than before. Then she recognizes the wounds on her hand and her nose is bonded. Emptiness. Nothing but emptiness. Just as she wanted to try to get up, the door opens quickly after a short knocking. Dr.Moody smiles as he asks: "How are you today, Mrs.Mosley? After as few silent seconds the doctor leaves again and returns with a blank canvas. "Did you have a nightmare last night, Veronica? What happened to you while you were in hypnosis? I ask you to paint a picture, wahtever comes to your mind. Here's all you'll need",he says and then leaves the room.Veronica is completely irritated. There she's at. With lots of colour and a blank canvas. "Hypnosis? Did it really function? Whatever." She stands in front of the canvas and her fragile fingers touch the paper. As she takes one of the pencils, it seems to become independent. Colors, Lines, scratches, coats...she paints and paints...Normally she's a right hander, but out of nowhere she'snow able to paint with her left arm as well as with the right , that was bonded now for unexplainable reasons. Hair, wounds, tears, innocence...more and more the painting complets and after a while, Dr. Moody comes in again with Dr.Trance at his side, who's apparently responsible for Veronica's confusion. The men watch the painting and whisper words to each other excitedly. After what felt to her like an endlessly long time, Dr.Moody finally clears his throat and says in a calm tone:" A pretty awesome painting, Mrs. Mosley. It was the right decision to use hypnosis. You probably wonder why your nose and your arm are bonded, Veronica. What happened is the following: You smashed a mirror last night. We'd hoped to make you break your silence, but what happened yesterday has told us more than a thousand words. You painted, what you've seen IN the mirror, right?" Veronica nodded hesitantly. Her headache becomes stronger. Too much. That's just too much. The doctor looks her straight in the eyes:
"Veronica, as you might already know...it's yourself, that you've seen. Your childhood, that makes you speechless, that you wish to forget about. Look at the girl, it's your inner child. You, as a helpless, probabaly abused little girl." Veronica's silent crying breaks the gathering silence. She cries and cries like a baby and looks at her own painting again and again. Suddenly everything is so present again.
"I should have known, it was me", she thought. "Somehow I knew it all along..."The girl was so close, but so far. The cold glass definetely separated the child from her. No chance to listen to the girl, to help her, to understand her. "Take your time, Veronica. Hopefully you'll be ready to tell us more about your painting tomorrow. Now rest and try to sleep." But as the doctors leave and Veronica falls asleep she'd already planned the escape. She doesn't want to remember. Never again. They won't make me tell.

How are you to...the barely euphoric Dr.Moody immediately shuts his mouth as he sees the empty room, in which Veronica's painting lays upside down on her bed.
The following days the psychiatric hospital Misericorida in Belmont was in a big chaos and Veronica was seeked for days. But she left without a trace. The only thing that's left of her, is her self-portrait,on which are now written five letters in blood: D-A-D-D-Y

Antworten