Klassenarbeit

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
m.arkus
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Klassenarbeit

Beitrag von m.arkus »

Hi,
ich schreibe in einer Woche eine Klassenarbeit, und es wäre super, wenn sich jemand von euch meine Ausfsätze kurz durchlesen und verbessern könnte.

Stolen Art
My opinion on stolen art is splitten. On the one hand if an artist spent his whole life in a specific country and his name represents his home place, the painting, the sculptures or another type of art should be given back to this state and should be presented in the state's main museum.
On the other hand the descendantes of the artist are the rightful owners. A compromise must be found. They often live in another country and only try to get money out of the art. If this is the case the arts should be dispossessed and the state should pay a compensation of 20 to 50 per cent of the painting's value and the cost of transport.
In my point of view this would be the best solution if the artist didn't mention the art's future owner in his or her last will. If he or she did so, the people and the state have to respect his last decision.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Klassenarbeit

Beitrag von Keswick »

m.arkus hat geschrieben:Stolen Art
My opinion on stolen art is biased. On the one hand if an artist spent his whole life in a specific country and his name represents his home place, the painting, the sculptures or another type of art should be given back to this state and should be presented in the state's main museum.
On the other hand the descendants of the artist are the rightful owners. A compromise must be found. They often live in another country and only try to get money out of the art. If this is the case the works of art should be dispossessed and the state should pay a compensation of 20 to 50 per cent of the works' value and the cost of transport.
In my point of view this would be the best solution if the artist didn't mention the future owner of the objects of art in his or her last will. If they did so, the people and the state had to respect their last decision.
Achtung! arts heisst Geisteswissenschaften - ein falscher Freund :) .

Ein Tipp: Wenn um Personengruppen geht, bei denen keine Geschlechtertrennung genannt wird, benutzt man they und their. Beispiel waere dein letzter Satz:

If they did so, the people and the state had to respect their last decision.
Wenn sie das getan haben, muessen die Menschen und der Staat ihre Entscheidung respektieren.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

m.arkus
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von m.arkus »

tausend dank !
Wie würdest du den Ausdruck beurteilen ?

my job
In my seventeen years of living I have often changed my career aspirations. But for five years I have known exactly what I want to become.
After my final exams and my alternative service I will study biology and after this maybe zoology too.
A biologist's business is very broad. It ranges from ethology to researching plants and animals in the widerness and from biochemistry in a laboratry to zoo research.
For me there are two options: On the one hand I like writing about animals so I could see myself as a journalist at a scientific magazine or a wildlife magazine. There I would also have the chance to travel a lot and learn about foreign countries and other cultures, which interests me a lot too.
On the other hand I also would like worki in the nature and in the wilderness, research the animal's behaviour and their morphology.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

m.arkus hat geschrieben:Tausend Dank !
Wie würdest du den Ausdruck beurteilen ?

My job
In my seventeen years of life I have often changed my career aspirations. But for five years I have known exactly what I want to become.
After my final exams and my alternative service I will study biology and after this maybe zoology too.
A biologist's business is very broad. It ranges from ethology to researching plants and animals in the wilderness and from biochemistry in a laboratory to zoo research.
For me there are two options: On the one hand I like writing about animals so I could see myself as a journalist for a scientific magazine or a wildlife magazine. There I would also have the chance to travel a lot and learn about foreign countries and other cultures, which interests me a lot too.
On the other hand I also would like to work in the nature and in the wilderness, and research the animal's behaviour and their morphology.
Ich finde den Ausdruck an sich ganz okay.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten