Up and downsides of Genetic Modification

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
illuminati
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Up and downsides of Genetic Modification

Beitrag von illuminati »

Hello boys and girls,

I write my diploma next Friday and the main issue is GM, also genetic modification

I need 4 up and downsides of ths issue.

I must write a attachment about 250 lines.

downsides
- we can create a gm monster
- it destroyed workstations, because the bulk productes which can produce with gm
- ???

Upsides

- we can breed skins or other tales off the human body
- we change stam cells from a unborn baby
- we can produce healty food

and ???

If you can give me more resons, i will create a attachment and you must control it ;)

:angel:
It's very important,because I am not so good in English :(

sincerlely yours
Carsten

Helgi
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: russian

Beitrag von Helgi »

The "healthy meal" which will be produced could be sent to people who need any food in different countrys. :angel: Trust me, there are many hungry people all of the world :read:

illuminati
Bilingual Newbie

re

Beitrag von illuminati »

Okay okay ;) But the center of the poor people is for example Arica. They live without infrastructure.

Helgi
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Helgi »

I can't talk about such GM product as "clones" and "genetic monsters" because it very difficult for me. As concerns GM meal, in fact , today, every our (yours and mine :wink: ) agriculture products are the result of GM engineering. For instance, look at corn that was being growen up in "Ancient World" and compare it with modern
PS. How many mistakes I have done here :lol: ???

illuminati
Bilingual Newbie

Re:

Beitrag von illuminati »

He He ;) I have understand it ;) Well, we can't show all effects of gm. But whith gm, we can change all of the world exist live. That's the danger. We can submit all sorts of products in food stores or other stores. We can manpipulate medicine or other thinks.

I think it give enough reasons, because we can change with helpful gm all sorts of products.
I hope that is the correct gramatical form .

Helgi
Bilingual Newbie

Re:

Beitrag von Helgi »

illuminati hat geschrieben:He He ;) I have understood it ;) Well, we can't show all effects of gm. But whith gm, we can change all of the world exist live. That's the danger. We can submit all sorts of products in food stores or other stores. We can manpipulate medicine or other thinks.

I think it give enough reasons, because we can change with helpful gm all sorts of products.
I hope that is the correct gramatical form .
no no no I wated to say that a lot of things in our life are conforming to the laws of nature result of GM

Antworten