Bewerbung auf Englisch

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Shiva80
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bewerbung auf Englisch

Beitrag von Shiva80 »

Hallo!
Ich muss mich bei einer Firma auf Englisch bewerben, was sich schwieriger als gedacht herausgestellt hat. Für jede Idee bin ich dankbar. Danke :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Dear Ms ....,

your job advertisement on your website for a "working student for Marketing & Communication" appeals to me very much because of the field of activity as well as your description of the wanted personality for this position. I see in this task the possibility to involve my already acquired skills in marketing and personnel management from my academic field. For this reason I apply for the job as working student in your company.

At the moment I am a student of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)- Business Administration and Economics at the ..... I have already completed my job training to a salesperson in 2004. The high marks were honored form the IHK with an award.

Besides my studies I was able to deepen my practical skills as well as in my work in a shop and voluntary work. My activities included how to deal with customers and workmates, to support the office work such as accounting, organization and communication. In my volunteer work for the sports club 'name' in name of city I was working in the editorial of 'name of the mag', where I have learned a lot about public relations and marketing.

I am a dynamic and communicative personality who likes to work independently but also team-oriented. Beyond that I have a good knowledge of human nature and can work under pressure which I was able to prove on several occasions in dealing with customers. PC skills, mobility and flexibility are quite natural for me.
Aside from that I am practised in speech and writing in English and Turkish.

Although the required experience in online communication is missing, I believe in me that I can quickly familiarize myself with it. But on the other hand due to my background I have a special sensitivity to different cultures. Because of your international operating company, I see my chance to involve my multiculturalism effectively.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these and other qualifications with you.

Yours sincerely

Antworten