HEY EVERYBODY CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME AND CORRECT MY TEXT :S

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
soofazurcoutch
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

HEY EVERYBODY CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME AND CORRECT MY TEXT :S

Beitrag von soofazurcoutch »

Early in the morning I get up and the first I listen to are catchy tunes and snappy slogans on the radio or on TV of the latest products on market. On the way to my working place I see billboards and posters where all companies try to present their product as the best. At work I drink a cup of coffee, open the first page of the newspaper and again pages over pages with advertising. I feel followed by all this advertisements in one way!
Firstly of course nearly all magazines, newspapers are sponsored by advertising and it’s really important for our economy, but isn’t there a boundary? So many companies are only interested in making profit and trying to get us buy with every method. Admittedly advertising creates a lot of working places on which we are dependent. One, however, should never forget that the number of people who get addicted to buying increases every year, because advertising arouse senseless and unnecessary desires. Our society has developed the force to buy things we don’t really need-we are getting a consumer society!
Certainly because of the frequently fight between the companies being the best on the market, they have to invest a lot of money in science what again creates new working places. Thus we have new products on the market which apparently approve our living standard and without advertising I think we won’t know anything about it.
All in all advertising always accompanies us which perhaps goes on our nerves. Nevertheless advertisement is really important for our society and economy for that reason I think we have to live with it.

ella85
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von ella85 »

Early in the morning I get up and the first I listen to catchy tunes and snappy slogans on the radio or on TV of the latest products on the market. On the way to my work place I see billboards and posters where all companies try to present their product as the best. At work I drink a cup of coffee, open the first page of the newspaper and again pages and pages of advertising. I feel followed by all these advertisements in one day!
Firstly of course nearly all magazines, newspapers are sponsored by advertising and it’s really important for our economy, but isn’t there a boundary? So many companies are only interested in making profit and trying to get us to buy with every method. Admittedly advertising creates a lot of jobs on which we are dependent. One, however, should never forget that the number of people who get addicted to buying increases every year, because advertising arouses senseless and unnecessary desires. Our society has developed the force to buy things we don’t really need-we are becoming a consumer society!
Certainly because of the frequent fights between the companies trying to be the best on the market, they have to invest a lot of money in science which again creates new working places. Thus we have new products on the market which apparently improve our living standard and without advertising I think we won’t know anything about it.
All in all advertising always accompanies us which perhaps gets on our nerves. Nevertheless advertisement is really important for our society and economy and for that reason I think we have to live with it.

Deine Englisch ist ganz toll. Gut Gemacht!=]

Antworten