need english fore kfz technican

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Don Viktorio
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

need english fore kfz technican

Beitrag von Don Viktorio »

hi my name is viktor i come from wolfsburg, germany and i have a smal problem.... my english is very bad :| but i need english because i make my kfz-technican. so i hope i lern a litle bit english at this page. you tell my questions and so on and i pripair to answere your questions. sorry fore the not written words and the wrong gramatic. plz say my the failurs i do.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Hi Don Viktorio,

I am not exactely sure how to categorise you.. a) someone who is not able to use a dictionary b) someone who can't be bothered to use a dictionary or c) someone who pretends to be someone or something he is not, who is bored and is taking the mickey. I personally would go for category C because I can't imagine that you're being serious. Why? Because I think if you were you would have used a dictionary, furthermore you do not know the word "native language" but you do know the word "failure" and finally you say your English is bad, and although you tend to use the complete wrong spelling your sentence structure (which in my opinion is more difficult than spelling) seems quite alright, that means you managed not to do some typical German mistakes.

So tell me Don Viktorio, which category do you want me to put you in?

Regards
Keswick
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Ich nochmal.. dieses Mal auf Deutsch.

Versteh mich bitte nicht falsch, Don Viktorio, ich helfe die ebenso wie allen anderen gerne mit deinem Englisch, aber dein Posting kam mir auf den ersten Blick nicht ganz koscher vor. Wenn du das Posting allerdings wirklich ernst meinst, dann nehme ich meinen Kommentar gerne zurueck :).

Nichts fuer ungut! :)

Don Viktorio
Bilingual Newbie

em eigendlich is das ernst gemeint.... das problem ist, das ich schon sehr lange kein englisch mehr hatte. die schulzeit ist halt schon etwas länger her und jetzt will ich mich halt weiterbilden und jetzt brauche ich das wieder.... und bei deiner antwort auf englisch verstehe ich nur bahnhof....

Don Viktorio
Bilingual Newbie

you can but me to category d) im not to idle use a dictionary (with the help from a dictionary i have understand wath you are written) i thing i can learn faster english if i read the texte you are writ and then i try to answer and then i learn

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

I see, then I put you in category D. I think it is a good idea that you want to improve your English, still I don't get what you mean with the questions and answers bit. Please explain that a little bit further.

FiendishMinx
Topic Talker

Beitrag von FiendishMinx »

Dann wuensche ich dir viel Erfolg beim Englischlernen, moechte dich aber unbedingt noch bitten auch im Deutschen auf die Sprache zu achten. Hier gibt es auch Deutschlernende, die deine mangelnde Gross- und Kleinschreibung vielleicht als richtig erachten koennten.
WICHTIG! Anfragen per PN werden ignoriert. Danke.

Antworten