Habe ich Fehler in meinem Brief?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Mario2008

Habe ich Fehler in meinem Brief?

Beitrag von Mario2008 »

Liebe EH Community,

um mein Englisch bisschen zu verbessern, habe ich mal einen kleinen Brief vom deutschen ins englische übersetzt. Hier mein Brief:

Dear Jimmy,

i hope you are fine? I am okay. The weather here in Berlin is very beautiful. Yesterday i was with two friends at a party from a girlfriend in Dresden. The party was nice and the people were very friendly. Today i went in the park and enjoyed the beautiful sun. I the park i meet a school friend and we spoke about the weather and the new president barack obama. Have you seen the american choice? Where was your favourite? Barack Obama or McCain? I was for Barack Obama because he looks very friendly. What do you make in the next days?

I am pleased to see you.

Best wishes
Karl

Ich freue mich auf eure Verbesserungsvorschläge. Vielen Dank!

Liebe Grüße
Mario

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Habe ich Fehler in meinem Brief?

Beitrag von Keswick »

Mario2008 hat geschrieben:Dear Jimmy,

I hope you are fine? I am okay. The weather here in Berlin is very beautiful. Yesterday me and two friends were at a friend's party in Dresden. The party was nice and the people were very friendly. Today I went to the park and enjoyed the beautiful sun. In the park I met a school friend and we spoke about the weather and the new president Barack Obama. Have you seen the American election? Who was your favourite? Barack Obama or McCain? I was for Barack Obama because he looks very friendly. What are your plans for tomorrow?

I am looking forward to seeing you.

Best wishes
Karl
Girlfriend wuerde ich persoenlich nur benutzen wenn es um die feste Freundin geht.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

FiendishMinx
Topic Talker

Beitrag von FiendishMinx »

Dear Jimmy,

I hope you are fine? I am okay. The weather here in Berlin is very beautiful. Yesterday I was at a girlfriend's party with two friends in Dresden. The party was nice and the people were very friendly. Today I went to the park and enjoyed the beautiful sun. In the park I met a school friend and we spoke about the weather and the new president Barack Obama. Have you seen the American choice? Who was your favourite? Barack Obama or McCain? I was for Barack Obama because he looks very friendly. What do you do in the next days?

I am looking forward to seeing you
Achte bitte drauf, dass "I" grossgeschrieben wird, auch im Satz. Das Gleiche gilt fuer Namen und Begriffe wie Amercian. Where= wo, Wer = who!
"I am pleased to see you" wuerdest du nur sagen, wenn du deinen Freund gerade eben siehst.

Edit: Keswick kriegt einen Synchron-Punkt mit Stern :D :D
WICHTIG! Anfragen per PN werden ignoriert. Danke.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

*lacht* Da haben wir wirklich gleich schnell getippt und gepostet! :) Ebenfalls einen Stern fuer dich!
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Mario2008

Beitrag von Mario2008 »

Vielen Dank, dass ihr mir so nett geholfen habt. Das hilft wirklich sehr :jo: :tup:

Antworten