BITTE SCHNELL HELFEN

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Oldi
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

BITTE SCHNELL HELFEN

Beitrag von Oldi »

Hey.
Ich muss morgen nen text vorlesen...hab aber leider nich so richtig plan von englisch.
Könnt ihr mir ma bitte in dem folgenden text helfen? Da sind bestimmt haufen grammatische fehler drinne...
bitte...
mfg
oldi

I think today the scientific progress make lots of things possible.
But most of the in the last years developed things bring not only god results.
There are also bad followings, too.
Examples are the Greenhouse effect, global warming or waste disposal problems.
Of cause, there are lots of projects like the “Krombacher rainforest saving project”.
And there are also developed things, how save the nature. Examples are the Bottle bank, the returnable bottle, unleaded petrol or the catalytic converter.
But modern technology brings also bad happens.
The food is unhealthy and this just because of the genetic manipulation witch was introduced by money-mad firms. So people often don’t know what they are eating and just look for the cheapest food.
Furthermore the nuclear weapons are global problems, too.
Politics often discuss such things, but they do not act.
Weapons used in wars always get crueler and our political leaders are not able to save peace.
I think the humanity should think about the following of their actions.
Well, there are also god sides of scientific progress. Example the fast transport of things by plane, ship, car or train. Or the faster and cheaper producing of products and the development of renewable sources of energy.
All in all I can say that politicians should use the findings of the scientists for saving the environment and dissociate social problems.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Hey.
Ich muss morgen einen Text vorlesen. Ich habe aber leider nicht so richtig Plan von Englisch.
Könnt ihr mir bitte bei dem folgenden Text helfen? Da sind bestimmt noch ein Haufen grammatischer Fehler drin.

Bitte...

MfG
O
ldi

I think today the scientific progress makes a lot of things possible.
But most of these things developed during the last years bring not only good results.
There are bad consequences too.
Some examples are the greenhouse effect, global warming or nuclear waste disposal problems.
Unfortunately there are only a few projects like the “Krombacher rainforest saving project”.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten