Habe ich Fehler im Brief?

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Derohnenamen

Habe ich Fehler im Brief?

Beitrag von Derohnenamen »

Hallo,

ich habe zur Übung mal einen Brief geschrieben und würde mich sehr freuen, wenn mir jemand meine Fehler nennen würde. Ich sage schonmal vielen Dank :)
Dear John,

i hope you are well? I am ok and the weather here in Berlin is very beautiful. Yesterday, I had a basketball match versus a other school team in Frankfurt. The opposing team was very good and we has loose the match. After the match we was very sad and tired. Before the game i was very excited and my coach has motivated us all. The match was in a big stadium near the Frankfurt skyline and the audience was very loud. The audience was very lound and has supported us very good. After the game we was eaten in a nice restaurant in the middle of the city but the bill was very expensiv. After the eating we all drove home together with the train. At home i was very tired and i am went in my bed and dreams about the match, the audience and the nice eaten in the town.

I look forward to our forthcoming meeting.

Best wishes
Rudi
Liebe Grüße

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Habe ich Fehler im Brief?

Beitrag von Keswick »

Derohnenamen hat geschrieben:Dear John,

I hope you are well? I am ok and the weather here in Berlin is very beautiful. Yesterday, I had a basketball match against an other school team in Frankfurt. The opposing team was very good and we lost the match. After the match we were very sad and tired. Before the game I was very excited and my coach has motivated us all. The match was in a big stadium near the Frankfurt skyline and the audience was very loud. The audience was very loud and has supported us very well. After the game we ate in a nice restaurant in the middle of the city but the bill was very expensive (ich wuerde hier das Wort "high" nehmen). After dinner we all drove home together by train. At home I was very tired and I went to bed and dreamed about the match, the audience and the nice dinner in the town.

I look forward to our forthcoming meeting.

Best wishes
Rudi
Sieh dir bitte unbedingt die Zeiten an, sowohl Vergangenheit, als auch Praesens. Verwende ausserdem ein Woerterbuch.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Marek
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Marek »

Hello, just a couple of comments:

"I had a basketball match against an other school team"

'another' is one word.

"After dinner we all drove home together by train"

"...we all went home together by train." (drive, drove, etc when in a car).

"I went to bed and dreamed about the match...."

An alternative to the simple past 'dreamed' is 'dreamt'.

Marek.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Thanks Marek for finding the two mistakes I did not see.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten