Good evening

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Ash
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Good evening

Beitrag von Ash »

Good evening, all!

My name is Marcus and I'm 16 years-old. I attend the 10th grade of a grammar school in Germany and one week ago I had to decide, which subjects I would like to attend in the upper classes. That choice has made me thinking and I have come to the decision, that it would be better to learn by having fun. Well, that is the way I have found to this community. I hope to get some english connections, which will help me to improve my language.

Writing these sentences was not easy for me so if you notice some mistakes, please correct them.

Ash

FiendishMinx
Topic Talker

Re: Good evening

Beitrag von FiendishMinx »

Ash hat geschrieben:Good evening, all!

My name is Marcus and I'm 16 years-old. I attend the 10th grade of a grammar school in Germany and one week ago I had to decide, which subjects I would like to attend in the higher classes. That choice has made me think and I have come to the decision, that it would be better to learn by having fun. Well, that is how I have found this community. I hope to get some English connections, which will help me to improve my language.

Writing these sentences was not easy for me so if you notice some mistakes, please correct them.

Ash
Herzlich willkommen und viel Erfolg :freu:
WICHTIG! Anfragen per PN werden ignoriert. Danke.

Ash
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Ash »

Hey FiendishMinx,

thank you for correcting me. If there is somebody, who wants to make some small talk in english with me, I would be very pleased.

EDIT: ADMIN

Antworten