Benötige Korrekturhilfe

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
ducky
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Benötige Korrekturhilfe

Beitrag von ducky »

Könntet ihr mal kurz drüberschaun ;-) wär sehr nett ;-)

Hello. First of all i like to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca and I´m 15 years old. I was born on the 2nd of June in 1993 in Stuttgart Bad- Canstatt.

( This is a picture that shows me as a baby )

Now I´ve been living in Poppenweiler.
It is a apartment building.
I attend the Friedrich- von- Kellerschool, and my favourite subjects are German, Englisch and Religion.

I would like to tell you something about my hobbies and interests.
I like singing. I sing at home if it´s boring or I feel me bad. I listen to music all of kind and in lots of languages but I prefer German, Italian and Englisch music.

( Here you can see a few of my favourite CD´s )

I often meet my friends and we go out for food, or we watching at the TV. Also we talking lots of time about all things in this world.
I enjoy the time with my friends so much, because my friends are one of the important things in my life.

( On this picture you can see me and my friends. It was on New Years Eve 2008, we celebrate all togheter. )

In the rest of my free time I´m chatting or surfing on the Internet.

Now I tell you about my family.
I have one brother his name is Janik and he´s 11 years old. My brother attend the Anne- Frank- Realschool in Marbach.
My mum, Carmen she is 37 years old. She works in a small shop who you can bought cigarettes, newspappers cards and and and..
My dad, Klaus he is 44 years old. He works at Daimler, on the Computers.

( On this picture you can see my family. Mum, Dad, my brother and I. )

My grandparents live far away ( Swabian Alp ) When we go there we must drive one hours.
It´s so long!

( Here you can see my grandparents, Inge and Günter. )

My family is very important for me, because they help me if I had problems and they stay behind me all the time.

For six months I have a boyfriend. He is very lovely. He has a funny family name: Entenmann. Therefore he has the Nickname “Ente”.

(Here you can see a duck. And here a picture from me and my boyfriend. )

In the end of my story I tell you about my favourite holiday resorts.
I like some countries: Spain,Greece,Italy and Germany. But my favourite Iland is Rhodos in Greece. I was there 5 years ago. Rhodos is a very beautiful Iland, because the sunset and sunrise is great, the beach and the sea and the eat and drink, just all is so super!

So I hope it was interesting. Thank you for listening for me.

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Benötige Korrekturhilfe

Beitrag von Keswick »

ducky hat geschrieben: Hello. First of all I like to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca and I´m 15 years old. I was born on the 2nd of June in 1993 in Stuttgart Bad-Canstatt.

( This is a picture that shows me as a baby )

I am now living in Poppenweiler.
It is an apartment building.
I attend the Friedrich- von- Keller School, and my favourite subjects are German, English and Religious Education.

I would like to tell you something about my hobbies and interests.
I like singing. I sing at home if it´s boring or I feel me bad. I listen to all kinds of music and in lots of languages but I prefer German, Italian and English music.

( Here you can see a few of my favourite CDs )

I often meet my friends and we go out for food, or we watch TV. We also talk a lot about all things in this world.
I enjoy the time with my friends so much, because my friends are one of the important things in my life.

( On this picture you can see me and my friends. It was on New Years Eve 2008, we celebrated all together. )

In the rest of my free time I´m chatting or surfing on the internet.

Now I tell you about my family.
I have one brother, his name is Janik and he´s 11 years old. My brother attends the Anne- Frank- Real School in Marbach.
My mum, Carmen she is 37 years old. She works in a small shop where you can buy cigarettes, newspapers, cards and more..
My dad, Klaus, he is 44 years old. He works at Daimler, on the computers. (Das macht keinen wirklichen Sinn, was macht er denn genau?)

( On this picture you can see my family. Mum, Dad, my brother and I. )

My grandparents live far away ( Swabian Alps ). When we go there it takes us one hour.
It´s so long!

( Here you can see my grandparents, Inge and Günter. )

My family is very important for me, because they help me if I have problems and they support me all the time.

I have had a boyfriend for six months. He is very lovely. He has a funny family name: Entenmann. Therefore he has the nickname “Ente”.

(Here you can see a duck. And here a picture from me and my boyfriend. )

In the end of my story I tell you about my favourite holiday resorts.
I like some countries: Spain, Greece, Italy and Germany. But my favourite island is Rhodes in Greece. I was there 5 years ago. Rhodes is a very beautiful island, because the sunset and sunrise are great, the beach and the sea and the food and the drinks, just all is so super!

So I hope it was interesting. Thank you for listening for me.
Benutze bei Woertern, bei denen du nicht sicher bist ein Woerterbuch.
Ich hoffe ich habe alles gefunden.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

ducky
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von ducky »

Wie würdet ihr "DV Systembetreuer" übersetzen ?

Joefish
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Joefish »

So aus dem Stehgreif würde ich sagen information processing admin. (Sofern DV Datenverarbeitung heißen soll)

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Data processing system administrator, dann stimmt's :).
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten