Bitte mal durchgucken :P

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Spintus1990
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: DE

Bitte mal durchgucken :P

Beitrag von Spintus1990 »

Markus Z.
Straße
12345 Ort
France

Dear Markus,

Sorry that I do not write a letter back, last week.
My class and I were in London for a week. It was a fantastic idea from my teacher to do this travel. We fare with a coach. We had 2 busdriver, so we do not stop each hours.
But now about London. The city has 32 Boroughs. We live for two nights in a hostel near a big shopping centre, called Westfield. It is the third largest shopping centre in the United Kingdom.
Our hostel was in the Borough “Hammersmith and Fulham”. There we had a underground station and many shops. Even in the night, we can buy food and “milk”.
You know that we write our exam soon. One subject is English. So it was a perfect exercise for us, to speak English with other people from London. If you can only speak in this language, if you want for example a burger, you learn very fast the grammar and new vocabulary. Also the English lifestyle was new for us. The Londonpeople has more stress than we.
You can see all culture, there. It was very interesting for me to speak with them about their country and cultures. I was fascinating about the Palace of Westminster. Specially the Big Ben was a picture worth.

I think, it is ever a good idea to travel for a few weeks to another country. You can relax there and study further yourself. But you need enough money. A travel can be expensive, but also worthwhile. You can also find new friends. That can be very interesting, particularly if they come from another country.
What is your oppinion about travel for a few weeks to another country?

Greetings from Germany,
David.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte mal durchgucken :P

Beitrag von Keswick »

Pax90 hat geschrieben:Markus Z.
Straße
12345 Ort
France

Dear Markus,

Sorry that I did not write a letter back, last week.
My class and I were in London for a week. It was a fantastic idea from my teacher to do this travel. We went by coach. We had 2 bus drivers, so we did not have to stop every hour.
But now about London. The city has 32 boroughs. We stayed in a hostel near a big shopping centre, called Westfield, for two nights. It is the third largest shopping centre in the United Kingdom.
Our hostel was in the borough “Hammersmith and Fulham”. There we had an underground station and many shops. Even at night, we could buy food and “milk” (Warum Anfuehrungszeichen?).
You know that we will write our exam soon. One subject is English. So it was a perfect exercise for us to speak English with other people from London. If you can only speak in this language, if you want for example a burger, you learn the grammar and new vocabulary very quickly. Also the English lifestyle was new for us. The people in London have more stress than we do.
You can see all cultures there. It was very interesting for me to speak with them about their countries and cultures. I was fascinated by the Palace ofWestminster. Especially the Big Ben was worth a photo.

I think, it is ever a good idea to travel to another country for a few weeks. You can relax there and improve yourself. But you need enough money. A travel can be expensive, but also worthwhile. You can also find new friends. That can be very interesting, particularly if they come from another country.
What is your oppinion about travel for a few weeks to another country?

Greetings from Germany,
David
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten