can someone help correct my essays? Thanks!!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Stylegirl
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Chinese

can someone help correct my essays? Thanks!!

Beitrag von Stylegirl »

I am quite shocked and disappointed by the news. The public,including me seem to be fooled by the singers,Jill and Kelvin as they have been involved in anti-drug campaigns, but they finally gave a bad example.
Being singers, they are public figures which means they are some people whom the public have higher expectations on. Some youngsters especially their fans may easily be influenced by their misbehaviors and follow their steps as they are not be critical enough to judge what is wrong and right.
And what they really have to do is to behave well and act as a good role model for teenagers. But Jill and Kelvin failed doing this. They committed a serious fault, taking drugs and even trying to steal goods in a shopping area.I believe that they could afford buying those goods. They might just want to try something different because of curiosity. But they should bear in mind that they were public figures representing Hong Kong artists. They should think twice before they act. What they have done is just like an immature behavior that a little child could do.
Everyone has to bear the consequences for what he or she has done despite being a celebrity. I hope this incident can be a lesson for both idols and teenagers to learn.

Antworten