Korrektur

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
RobertWienecke
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Korrektur

Beitrag von RobertWienecke »

Hallo,

ich bin nicht besonders gut in Englisch aber möchte trotzdem mal gerne wissen, was so alles falsch ist, bei meinem "geschriebenen Englisch".
picture describtion

The picture that I am describe shows a shrub with a lot of hanging fruits. The background of the picture is painting in black and white. But the fruits are colored in red, orange, yellow and green.
The background is a little bit "blurry??" as well.

----------

job describtion

The baker works in a backery. His job is it to make breads, rolls, cakes and a lot of other pastries. He begins very eraly. Often he must begin towards 5 o'clock or earlier.
Its a very hard job and I cant imagine doing a job like this because I'll a job with action and not a job how that...
Ich sage jetzt schon einmal danke. Da dies ja auch nicht selbstverständlich ist.

Außerdem möchte ich unbedingt mein Englisch evrbessern, da ich bis jetzt immer sehr schlechte Noten geschrieben habe.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
R.W.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Korrektur

Beitrag von Keswick »

RobertWienecke hat geschrieben: picture describtion

The picture that I want to/going to describe shows a shrub with a lot of hanging fruits. The background of the picture is painted in black and white. But the fruits are colored in red, orange, yellow and green.
The background is a little bit blurred as well.

----------

job describtion

The baker works in a bakery. His job is it to make breads, rolls, cakes and a lot of other pastries. He starts working very early. Often he must begin around 5 o'clock or earlier.
Its a very hard job and I can't imagine doing a job like this because I want a job with action and not a job how that...
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

StrixVaria
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Re: Korrektur

Beitrag von StrixVaria »

RobertWienecke hat geschrieben: picture description

The picture that I want to/am going to describe shows a shrub with a lot of hanging fruits. The background of the picture is painted in black and white, but the fruits are colored in red, orange, yellow and green.
The background is a little bit blurry as well.

----------

job description

The baker works in a bakery. His job is it to make breads, rolls, cakes and a lot of other pastries. He starts working very early. Often he must begin around 5 o'clock or earlier.
It's a very hard job and I can't imagine doing a job like this because I want a job with action and not a job like that...
As a native speaker, it flows better this way.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

WOW, description spelled with a "b" and I did not see that :roll: . Thanks StrixVaria.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten