Referat -- The Show must go on!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
skavengerbmx
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Referat -- The Show must go on!

Beitrag von skavengerbmx »

Also muss ein Referat halten und wollte nicht alles falsch sagen..

This Story is about two friends they would be an actor. So let's start with the introduction. I will tell about with you about two Friends, they would be win the actor competition. The short story talks what all go wrong on the way to win the Price. Tom Clark and Fraser Mc Donald are best friends. They loved going to the theatre to see plays. They both wanted to be actors. Fraser liked tap dancing. Tom didn't learn tap dancing. He played football. Later they experience , Heath Mason the man from the television show "He and Now" comes into their school to make an actor competition. But Tom's coach Mr. Rankin don't like it. Tom was the best player in the team and Mr. Rankin won't loose Tom. At on the match on Saturday they lost, because Tom wasn't in his real world. After the match Tom go to his grandfahter. His Grandfather said after he heard that they lost: We all have good days and bad days. Tom ask him after a story for the play. His Grandfather give him a book with old stories. Tom took the book home and read in it all night. The play is about the Fire. Tom writes the play quickly. The group of presenter worked hard for the next two weeks. But then Anton's Mother Mrs. Mitchell tells Tom. She said Anton is sick. Tom said it the group. they were very frustrated. But the show must go on. They ask a boy out of Tom's Team. He said ok. They learn hard. At the evening, Tom pulled out an Fire Lighter and he make it on. The Director called that they don't see fire in the school hall. But then Tom has an Idea. They all go outside and they played the Show outside. For the spectors it was awesome. And then they win the actor competition. I like it because it was very easy to read. Finally, if you have any questions or comments, I'll be pleased to answer them.

Ich würde mich über eine Verbesserung freuen.

Grüsse

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Referat -- The Show must go on!

Beitrag von Keswick »

skavengerbmx hat geschrieben: This Story is about two friends who want to become actors. So let's start with the introduction. I will tell about with you about two friends, who want to win an actor competition. The short story describes what went wrong on the way to win the price. Tom Clark and Fraser Mc Donald are best friends. They love going to the theatre to see plays. They both want to become actors. Fraser likes tap dancing. Tom didn't learn tap dancing. He plays football. Later they experience, Heath Mason the man from the television show "He and Now" coming to their school to hold an actor competition. But Tom's coach Mr. Rankin doesn't like it. Tom is the best player in the team and Mr. Rankin doesn't want to loose Tom. On Saturday they lost the game, because Tom wasn't in the real world. After the match Tom goes to his grandfather. His grandfather says after he heard that they lost: "We all have good days and bad days". Tom asks him for a story for the play. His grandfather gives him a book with old stories. Tom takes the book home and reads in it all night. The play is about the fire. Tom writes the play quickly. The group of presenters work hard for the next two weeks. But then Anton's mother Mrs Mitchell tells Tom that Anton is sick. Tom tells the group and they are very frustrated. But the show must go on. They ask a boy out of Tom's team. He agreed. They learn hard. At the evening, Tom pulls out an fire lighter and lits it. The director tells them that fire is not allowed in the school hall. But then Tom has an idea. They all go outside and they play the show outside. The audience really like it. And then they win the actor competition. I like the story because it was very easy to read. Finally, if you have any questions or comments, I'd be pleased to answer them.
Referate ueber Buecher werden im Praesens geschrieben.
Achte auf Gross- und Kleinschreibung.
Achte auf die Zeiten.

Ansonsten gefaellt mir dein Text gut.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

skavengerbmx
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von skavengerbmx »

Vielen Dank fürs Kontrollieren! Ja ich glaube ich muss da noch ein wenig an den Zeiten lernen.

Antworten