Comment (zum korrigieren)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
barca-fan22
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Comment (zum korrigieren)

Beitrag von barca-fan22 »

UND HIER MEIN COMMENT (zum korrigieren)

Sometimes music is for people the most important thing in their life, because the lyrics gives them what they cant say in words or show like their feelings.

In my opinion I agree with the text. Firstly hip-hop music is a dangerous rage with a lot of bad words.
Children often influence by music, because they can't realize the dangerous sides of bad music.
That is to say that children hear bad music and do that things what the artists saying.
Consequensely they want to do thinks like their idols.
Secondly the children will be write bad grades in the school.
Bad music gives the children another feeling, another live and that is the reason why most of the children have bad grades in the school.
On the other hand I think music isn't so dangerous for the children. Nowadays there are big categories of music for example RnB that is better than Hip-Hop, because it is slower and most of the artists are singing about love and not about cri*e or thu*live.

All in all I think it is important to guard the children against bad music like hip-hop.
In the future I hope that the politicans will make a new law to prohibited the bad lyrics of the music.

FiendishMinx
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von FiendishMinx »

Sometimes music is the most important thing in their life for people, because the lyrics give them what they cannot put into or help them to express their feelings.

I agree with the text. First, hip-hop music is a dangerous rage (was meinst du denn damit? Was soll das deutsche Wort sein?) with a lot of bad words.
Children are often influenced by music, because they can't make out the dangerous sides of bad music.
Children listen to the bad music and do the things the artist sing about. It is natural that they want to do the same things as their idols.
Second, the children will write bad grades in school. Bad music gives the children a different feeling, changes their lives. That is the reason why most of the children have bad grades in school.
Still I think music isn't so dangerous for the children. Nowadays there are big categories of music, for example RnB that is better than Hip-Hop, because it is slower and most of the artists are singing about love and not about crime or thug-live.

All in all I think it is important to protect the children against bad music like hip-hop. In the future I hope that the politicans provide a new law to prohibite the bad lyrics in the music.
Hier mal eine Korrektur. Ich habe allerdings deinen text vollkommen so belassen, wie du ihn argumentativ gestaltet hast. Als Tipp: Such dir noch ein paar Synonyme fur "bad music", da du sich staendig wiederholst. Ansonsten ok, waere nicht ganz meine Argumentation, aber was soll's ;-)

barca-fan22
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von barca-fan22 »

Also Danke erstmal für deine Mühe :big_thumb:
Kannst du mir einen Tipp geben was ich besser machen könnte ausser das ich mich ständig mit dem bad music wiedeholt habe !!

Und wie würdest du das eigentlich schreiben??
Hast du auch alles verstanden was ich geschrieben habe oder gibt es unverständliche Sätze.

Ich bin nicht grad der beste in Englisch :(

Ps: das mit dem *rage* das steht in der überschrift ich habe das einfach übernommen ohne nachzudenken die überschrift ist A dangerous rage . :mrgreen:

FiendishMinx
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von FiendishMinx »

Hallo nochmal!
Ich hab leider nicht die Zeit dir deine Argumente zu erstellen und es sollte auch nicht meine Aufgabe sein ;-)
Ich denke nur, du koenntest zum einen deine Wortwahl variieren. Statt staendig "bad music", kannst doch Nebensaetze bilden. Als Beispiel, du schreibst: "Children are often influenced by music, because they can't make out the dangerous sides of bad music." Warum schreibst du nicht "Children are often influenced by music, because they can't make out the dangerous sides of music and lyrics, which can sometimes be racist, misogynic...". Beschreib einfach mal warum die Musik schlecht ist, was sie schlecht macht. Das fehlt ein bischen. Dein Text klingt danach, dass du HipHop halt sch***e findest. Punkt. Ich mag HipHop ja auch nicht, aber wenn du was verdammst, musst du dem Leser erklaeren, warum du das tust. Einfach zu sagen "it's bad music" reicht nicht :-)
An sich gab es keine Saetze, die ich ueberhaupt nicht verstanden habe, bis auf das mit dem RAGE. Du schreibst, HipHop sei eine musische Wut/Rage/Zorn/etc, aber auch hier fehlt wieder das Wieso. Warum gibts um den HipHop so viel Schlammschlacht? Naja, ausser dass man ihn nicht moegen koennte ;-)

Du hast als Einleitung geschrieben, dass es um Gefuehlsausdruck durch Texte geht. Das ist doch mal ein guter Anfang :-). Such dir einige hipHop Texte aus und zieh da Exzerpte raus. Einen fuer Liebe, einen fuer Trauer, einen zu Mord und Gewalt und bau da was zu auf. In wie weit beeinflussen die die Kinder von heute? was ist daran schlecht, wenn die Kids ihren idolen nacheifern? Welches falsche Bild vermitteln die Texte?
Und das mit den Schulnoten geht mir leider ueberhaupt nicht ein. Ich hoere seit 25 Heavy Metal (auch ein genre, das viele verdammen) und ich hatte nie schlechte Noten... was meinst du damit genau?

Ok, grosse Worte *lach*. Ich hoffe, sie helfen dir etwas weiter ;-)

Antworten