SUMMARY UND COMMENT HILFE !!!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
barca-fan22
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

SUMMARY UND COMMENT HILFE !!!

Beitrag von barca-fan22 »

Halllo,
ich bin neu hier... ich bin in der 11. Klasse des Wirtschaftsgymnasiums... :big_thumb:
da ich schwierigkeiten :( in Englisch habe und mich verbessern möchte habe ich eine summary sowie ein comment zum thema
A Dangerous Rage von Tipper Core geschrieben....
Ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen, es ist sehr wichtig !!

Hier der Text zu dem ich ein comment geschrieben habe:

HIER MEIN Summary dazu:

The text *A Dangerous Rage* deals with the dangers of music.
Nowadays, music is very dangerous for the kids, because there are a lot of bad words or bad thinks like dru*s, alc*hol etc.
This kind of music affects the childrens behaviour against their parents, friends or clasmates.
Reason for that kind of bad behaviour is for example that children identify the artists for his idols.
The consequenses of bad music is that children commit suicide or leave their homes.
However, there are good artists that want wo help the childrens and make better music.

UND HIER MEIN COMMENT:

Sometimes music is for people the most important thing in their life, because the lyrics gives them what they cant say in words or show like their feelings.

In my opinion I agree with the text. Firstly music is a dangerous rage with a lot of bad words.
Children often influence by music, because they cant realize the dangerous sides of bad music.
That is to say that children hear bad music and do that things what the artists saying.
Consequensely they want to do thinks like their idols.
Secondly the children will be write bad grades in the school.
Bad music gives the children another feeling, another live and that is the reason why most of the children have bad grades in the school.
On the other hand I thinks music isnt so dangerous for the children. Nowadays there are big categories of music for example RnB that is better than Hip-Hop, because it is slower and most of the artists are singing about love and not about cri*e or thu*live.

All in all I think it is important to guard the children against bad music like hip-hop.
In the future i hope that the politicans will make a new law to prohibited the bad lyrics of the music.

VIELEN DANK FÜR DIE HILFE SCHONMAL IM VORAUS. :mrgreen:

Antworten