Korrektur meines Coments :(

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
SedatL6
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Korrektur meines Coments :(

Beitrag von SedatL6 »

The interwiew deals about a teenager, who will turn 18 soon. So she have the right to vote in the next election, but she won't vote.

I would like to dicuss, wheter she is right or wrong.

On the one hand she should know what the Democrats or Republicans stand for, and should want to vote inspite of the fact she didn't come from a very political family. On the other hand if she didn't know anything about political stuff, she shouldn't want to vote. However she should want to inform sth. About politics, consequently she want to vote in the next election. To take part in a election is very important for everybody, then only so you could want to enforce your wishes in your country.

I would likte to conclude by saying that, she don't care who wins at the next election. If she are interessted who will , she would read newspapers about political stuff.
And i think the statement „i don't come from a very political family“ is only a pretext.

Hoffe habe nicht so viele Fehler :( .

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Korrektur meines Coments :(

Beitrag von Keswick »

SedatL6 hat geschrieben:The interview deals with a teenager, who will soon turn 18. So she has the right to vote in the next election, but she won't vote.

I would like to discuss, whether she is right or wrong.

On the one hand she should know what the Democrats or Republicans stand for, and should want to vote inspite of the fact she doesn't come from a very political family. On the other hand if she doesn't know anything about political issues, she wouldn't want to vote. However she should want to catch up on politics, consequently she might want to vote in the next election. Taking part in an election is very important for everybody, that is the only way to enforce your wishes in your country.

I would like to conclude by saying that she doesn't care who wins at the next election. If she was interested who might, she would read newspapers about political issues. And I think the statement „I don't come from a very political family“ is only a pretext.
Vermeide unbedingt Woerter wie "stuff".
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

SedatL6
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von SedatL6 »

dankeschön..... :big_thumb:

RaphaelaMu
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von RaphaelaMu »

Was würde die Community nur ohne dich machen Keswick :question: Hilfst allen echt super. Großes Lob :freu:

Grüße

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Hilft mir doch auch und wenn ich die Zeit und die Musse habe, dann helfe ich gerne zumindest so weit ich es kann :big_thumb: .

SedatL6
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von SedatL6 »

RaphaelaMu hat geschrieben:Was würde die Community nur ohne dich machen Keswick :question: Hilfst allen echt super. Großes Lob :freu:

Grüße
Da kann ich mich nur anschließen. :freu: :freu:
:)

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Genug genug, ich werde noch rot :mrgreen: .

Antworten