essay - Korrekturlesen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
TobbeL
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: german

essay - Korrekturlesen

Beitrag von TobbeL »

Hey, ich hoffe jemand hat Zeit und Lust diesen Text mal auf Fehler zu durchforsten.
Vielen Dank schonmal :big_thumb:
Last weekend Sharry, Chris and me went to Kijkberg. It´s a tiny skiing area in the Alps between Moscow and Paris.
When we arrived after approximately an hour of driving, the first thing we did was to take a bath in the snow. Then we went to the rental store to get our skiing equipment, which included ski boots, ski sticks and...very important a pair of skis.
After that the only thing that was between us and a hell of fun in the snow, was that damn high mountain, so we decided to buy some tickets for lift usage. The first run was kind of strange, because you´ve to get used to it again. The following runs were quite good, but however I became bored of the easy difficulty and so I decided to
exchange my skis for a snowboard. It was the first time for me standing on a snowboard and the consequence was a lot of pain, but it was also a hell of fun!

Now I´m looking forward to buy my own board in a while!

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: essay - Korrekturlesen

Beitrag von Keswick »

TobbeL hat geschrieben: Last weekend Sharry, Chris and me went to Kijkberg. It´s a tiny skiing area in the Alps between Moscow and Paris.
When we arrived after approximately an hour of driving, the first thing we did was to take a bath in the snow. Then we went to the rental store to get our skiing equipment, which included ski boots, ski sticks and...very important a pair of skis.
After that the only thing that was between us and a hell of fun in the snow, was that damn high mountain, so we decided to buy some tickets for lift usage. The first run was kind of strange, because you have to get used to it again. The following runs were quite good, but however I became bored of the easy difficulty and so I decided to
exchange my skis for a snowboard. It was the first time I stood on a snowboard and the consequence was a lot of pain, but it was also a hell of fun!

Now I´m looking forward to buy my own board in a while!
Das was ich gruen angestrichen habe, habe ich geaendert, weil es in der Art nicht ueblich ist. Entweder "you have to get used to it" oder "you've got to get used t it", wobei das sehr umgangssprachlich ist und ich es in der Form in einem geschriebenen Text nicht verwenden wuerde.

Schoen, dass du einen tollen Urlaub hattest :) .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

TobbeL
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von TobbeL »

Hey danke für die schnelle Antwort, hatte es gestern Abend schon gesehen war aber zu faul zum einloggen :S
Jaja immer die alte Leier mit den irregular verbs...hätte ich die doch gut damals in der 5. Klasse gelernt :mrgreen:

Antworten