Übung zu Passiv

Alles zu den englischen Zeiten im Aktiv und Passiv.
Questions on tenses (Active and Passive).
Antworten
Sud92
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Übung zu Passiv

Beitrag von Sud92 »

Ich habe eine Übung zum Passiv (simple present, past tense, present perfect) gemacht.
Watch out: Don’t watch this film! It has been called already the silliest film that has been ever made – and it’s true. Baby Terminator 7 was written in 2005 by Amanda Church and has been filmed the same year by the great Micky Wendover. Great? Did I say ‘great’? “The idea was given to me five years ago by Justin Clooney, and it was Amanda’s job to write the script,” says Micky. Poor Amanda, that’s all I can say. But the actresses and actors who were asked to play the silly roles in 2005 had a more difficult job! In the film, people was killed when a baby alien says “Goo!”. Maybe the best role was given to him that year! The baby’s secret has been soon discovered and he must quickly learn to speak and, well, soon he forgets the word “Goo!”. Isn’t that a silly story?
Ist das alles richtig so? Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe.

lg
Sud92

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Übung zu Passiv

Beitrag von Keswick »

Sud92 hat geschrieben: Watch out: Don’t watch this film! It has already been called the silliest film that ever made – and it’s true. Baby Terminator 7 was written in 2005 by Amanda Church and was filmed the same year by the great Micky Wendover. Great? Did I say ‘great’? “The idea was given to me five years ago by Justin Clooney, and it was Amanda’s job to write the script,” says Micky. Poor Amanda, that’s all I can say. But the actresses and actors who were asked to play the silly roles in 2005 had a more difficult job! In the film, people are killed when a baby alien says “Goo!”. Maybe the best role was given to it that year! The baby’s secret is soon discovered and it must quickly learn to speak and, well, soon he forgets the word “Goo!”. Isn’t that a silly story?
Das Baby wuerde ich hier nicht mit he bezeichnen, da du das Geschlecht nicht mit angibst.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten