I seach an english speacker

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Luckie
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

I seach an english speacker

Beitrag von Luckie »

Hi, I want to improve my english! Can you help me?
In contrast, I can help you to improve your German!

Vainavi
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Vainavi »

Hi,
as I am not a native speaker or an "English Genius" I cannot help you to improve your English but I want to give you an "advice".

Go to google and search for "Penpals" "(International) Mail friends" or "Pen friends" and you will find lot's of sites, which are offering penpal services.

Vainavi :D

princess-of-pumpkin.pies

Beitrag von princess-of-pumpkin.pies »

Hi, well I am half-american (and half-german). My english is not perfect, but it is quite good... If you are interested, we could write each other via ICQ?? Or something like that,.. but if you would prefer something as Vainavi proposed,.... thats fine with me, too.

Luckie
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Luckie »

Hi, where are you live at the moment? In Germany? :freak2:
I would like write with you!
PN me your email address so i can add you to msn messenger!

I hope to hear from you!
:D
Greeting Luckie

Duebner
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Duebner »

princess-of-pumpkin.pies hat geschrieben:Hi, well I am half-american (and half-german). My english is not perfect, but it is quite good... If you are interested, we could write each other via ICQ?? Or something like that,.. but if you would prefer something as Vainavi proposed,.... thats fine with me, too.
Hi,
I'm just wondering what you exactly mean by half-american? Is one of your parents an American? I've heard of a lot germans having American dads because they served in the US Airforce at bases in Germany (Like Rammstein airforce base)

Antworten