Zeichensetzung

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Simone93
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Germany

Zeichensetzung

Beitrag von Simone93 »

Hallo... Kann sich mal bitte jemand meinen Text durchlesen und schauen, ob ich die Kommas alle richtig gesetzt habe? Dankeschön :) Simone

My personal Statement

At the moment I’m going to the EGM. I’m learning German, French, Latin, English, Physics, Maths, Religious Education, Biologie, History, Music, Physical Education, Chemistry, Art and Law and Businss. My first foreign language in the 5. grade was Latin. In the 6. grade I started to learn Enlish, and since the 8. grade I’m learning French. My favourite subjects are the foreign languages, especially French. I like it, because it sounds great and I think it’s easy to learn. After school, I can imagine to visit the school for interpreters in Würzburg.
I also like to work with children because one year ago, I sometimes looked after a little girl and played with her. We both had a great time.
At school I don’t lke History and Maths, because I’m not interested in the past and I have to learn much for Maths.
In my free time, I like playing the flute. I have been taking lessons for about seven years now, and we often play together at church with many other instruments. We play hymns, but also modern songs. On Sundays I often minister at church. I like doing sports, too. Especially Aerobic. That’s a rhymthmic gymnastics and I’m playing basketball at school.
At the end of the year I will be doing a work placement in a travel agency. I think it will be very interesting, because you can talk with people and I hope I will learn much about other countries.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Zeichensetzung

Beitrag von Keswick »

Simone93 hat geschrieben: My personal statement

At the moment I’m attending to the EGM. I’m learning German, French, Latin, English, physics, maths, religious education, Biology, history, music, physical education, chemistry, art and law and business. My first foreign language in the grade 5 was Latin. In grade 6 I started to learn English, and since the grade 8 I have been learning French. My favourite subjects are the foreign languages, especially French. I like it because it sounds great and I think it’s easy to learn. After school, I can imagine to visit the school for interpreters in Würzburg.
I also like to work with children because one year ago, I looked after a little girl every now and again and played with her. We both had a great time.
At school I don’t like History and maths, because I’m not interested in the past and I have to learn much for maths.
In my free time, I like playing the flute. I have been taking lessons for about seven years now, and we often play together at church with many other instruments. We play hymns, but also modern songs. On Sundays I often minister at church. I like doing sports, too. Especially aerobics. That’s a rhythmic gymnastics and I’m playing basketball at school. At the end of the year I will be doing a work placement in a travel agency. I think it will be very interesting, because you can talk with people and I hope I will learn much about other countries.
Hi Simone, die Kommas sitzen so weit ich sehe richtig, aber ich habe mir die Freiheit genommen andere Dinge zu verbessern.

Viel Glueck mit der Dolmetscherschule in Wuerzburg, melde dich frueh genug an, damit du noch einen Platz bekommst, sie ist recht frequentiert.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Simone93
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Simone93 »

dankeschön :freu:

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Keswick »

Jetzt habe ich doch noch was entdeckt..
My personal statement

At the moment I’m attending to the EGM. I’m learning German, French, Latin, English, physics, maths, religious education, Biology, history, music, physical education, chemistry, art and law and business. My first foreign language in the grade 5 was Latin. In grade 6 I started to learn English, and since the grade 8 I have been learning French. My favourite subjects are the foreign languages, especially French. I like it because it sounds great and I think it’s easy to learn. After school, I can imagine to visit the school for interpreters in Würzburg.
I also like to work with children because one year ago, I looked after a little girl every now and again and played with her. We both had a great time.
At school I don’t like History and maths, because I’m not interested in the past and I have to learn much for maths.
In my free time, I like playing the flute. I have been taking lessons for about seven years now, and we often play together at church with many other instruments. We play hymns, but also modern songs. On Sundays I often minister at church. I like doing sports, too. Especially aerobics. That’s a rhythmic gymnastics and I’m playing basketball at school. At the end of the year I will be doing a work placement in a travel agency. I think it will be very interesting, because you can talk with people and I hope I will learn much about other countries.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Simone93
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Simone93 »

die Fehler hat mein Englisch Lehrer auch entdeckt...trotzdem danke... der Rest war richtig

Antworten