I want to talk with you

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Luckie
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

I want to talk with you

Beitrag von Luckie »

Hello, I'm 25 years old and live in Germany.
I want to improve my english, because my english isn't so good. :(
I want to talk with you!

I hope to hear from you. :D

leidi_7
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanish

Re: I want to talk with you

Beitrag von leidi_7 »

Luckie hat geschrieben:Hello, I'm 25 years old and live in Germany.
I want to improve my english, because my english isn't so good. :(
I want to talk with you!

I hope to hear from you. :D
Hello, I,m Lidia. I,m doing an English course and I want to improve it too. I,ve studied English since I was young, but now I don,t remember the language very well because I haven,t been practicing it. But I Know that English is necessary for everything, overcoat looking for a job. So I would like to talk with you when you want. See you soon. :spin:

Luckie
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Re: I want to talk with you

Beitrag von Luckie »

Hello Lidia,
I'm happy to hear from you! :D
I see your native language is Spanish? Where do you live at the moment in Spain? How old are you?
See you soon!
Greeting Luckie

DIANA
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: russisch

Beitrag von DIANA »

Hello leidi_7 und Lidia, I am Diana :D. I live in Germany since 8 years and my native language is russian. I study in Germany and would like to improve my english too. For many years I could speak and write in english very good, but now i have forgot it. Since 8 years i had absolutely no praktice. It would be excellent if i become your answers :D Hope for your answers!

leidi_7
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spanish

Speak English

Beitrag von leidi_7 »

DIANA hat geschrieben:Hello leidi_7 und Lidia, I am Diana :D. I live in Germany since 8 years and my native language is russian. I study in Germany and would like to improve my english too. For many years I could speak and write in english very good, but now i have forgot it. Since 8 years i had absolutely no praktice. It would be excellent if i become your answers :D Hope for your answers!
Hello Diana! thanks for your reply. I don,t know if I said before. I,m from Spain, of Andalucia, in the South. I,m 27 years old. Since I was young I,ve been practising English but I had to finish because I started the university and It was too much. Now I,m doing an English course. It,s doing fantastic. Now, a friend has let me a book of German and I think that I could learn it too, but It,s more difficult than English (for me). Well ,now I have to go out. See you soon.

Antworten