Benötige Korrekturhilfe

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
ducky
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Benötige Korrekturhilfe

Beitrag von ducky »

Ich muss in Englisch in der Berufsschule einen Text über unser Betriebsklima schreiben.

Könntet ihr mal drüber schaun ?

Report about the work climate in my company

Now I am for five months in the company and I just collected positive experience. The work climate is very good, my colleagues and I have every morning breakfast together, we talk about the weather, what we going to do on the weekend and what we have to do today. First time I was in the company, my superior told me about the “open-door” policy, that means every office door is open, and every colleague will take time for you, if you have any problems or questions.

My company spends much time and money in “Kick-off events”. On these events you become information about new marketing strategies, new products, and new customers. You also do some activities, which strengthen the faith in the colleagues.

My branch has every Friday a meeting with the CIO, in this meeting we talk about new projects in our branch or search solutions if there were some problems.

Finally, I would say, that I’m very happy to work for these company, in my eyes my colleagues are the bests.

Keswick
English Legend

Re: Benötige Korrekturhilfe

Beitrag von Keswick »

ducky hat geschrieben: Report about the working atmosphere in my company

I have been in the company for five months now and I just made positive experiences. The working atmosphere is very good, my colleagues and I have breakfast together every morning, we talk about the weather, about what we are going going to do on the weekend and what we have to do today. When I first was in the company, my superior told me about the “open-door” policy, that means every office door is open, and every colleague will have time for you, if you have any problems or questions.

My company spends much time and money in “Kick-off events”. On these events you become information about new marketing strategies, new products, and new customers. You also do some activities, which strengthen the faith in the colleagues.

My branch has a meeting with the CIO every Friday, in this meeting we talk about new projects in our branch or search for solutions if there were some problems.

Finally, I would say, that I’m very happy to work for this company, in my opinion my colleagues are the bests.
Achte auf Ort und Zeit in der Satzstellung. Hier ist ein Link Satzstellung
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

ducky
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von ducky »

Danke für die Hilfe, Zeiten sind garnicht so mein Ding

ducky
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von ducky »

Könntet Ihr mir bzw. einem Schulkameraden nochmals helfen?

The working atmosphere in my company

I got the order to write a little letter, about the working atmosphere in my company.
In the last view days, I was employed with collection informations, from my colleagues and by my own and the reasults are:

Some employees mean, that the working climate is very bad, becouse they have only to work hardly without any fun. But there are also other opinions and a lot offers to have fun.

Our company organize two big events every year, the first one in the summer and the secound on christmas. Very pleasing are the completely sponsored food and drink.
The people talk and laugh a lot on this festivals and some of them use this change to establish business or private contacts.

Next to the big events, there are a lot small ones like the azubipartys or the variety of sports and health offers.

In addition, there are a lot of other service benefits for our employees, for instance the „touch live massage“ or the „Misseu Baggett“. Both offers are direct in our office buildings and very attractive for our employees.

At the bottom line there are some negative feedbacks but there are also positive feedbacks about our work climate, such as „I work a lot for our firm and the partys are a very good reward“ or
„I like it very much to get a massage in our firm“ and becouse of this feedbacks i think that we got a very good working atmosphere.

Antworten