Zeitungsartikel überprüfen

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
jiggahoh
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch/Spanisch

Zeitungsartikel überprüfen

Beitrag von jiggahoh »

Hi, da habe ich ja genau das richtige Forum hier gefunden und benötige auch gleich eure Hilfe:)

Habe in der Schule eine Hausaufgabe auf, einen kurzen Zeitungsartikel über Major Tom einem Astronauten zu schreiben. Mal abgesehen davon,dass es mir schwer viel etwas aus den Fingern zu saugen, möchte ich euch bitten,mir zu helfen diesen Text zu korrigieren:

The fate of a hero

Astronaut Major Tom became a new hero for mankind yesterday, but he unfortunately died. What went wrong? At this morning, twelve o clock Major Tom left the capsule of his space ship and lost at once the connection to ground control station. Before the connection was interrupted, Major Toms last words were: “I think my spaceship knows which way to go, tell my wife I love her very much she knows.” Nobody knows what the first part of his last sentence means to us. Did aliens capture his space ship,what was really happened?
His family especially his wife just can´t believe what happened to him. The ground control station told her that there is no risk for this projekt. A special group of Ex-astronauts try to find out what went wrong.
Nobody wants to give us any informations about progress. They want to avoid wrong statements about the mission, because of the space travel opponents and of the family as well. We will inform you immediately, if we get new facts from our informers.

Danke

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Zeitungsartikel überprüfen

Beitrag von Keswick »

Geduld ist bekanntlich eine Tugend :roll: :wink: .
jiggahoh hat geschrieben: The fate of a hero

Astronaut Major Tom became a new hero for mankind yesterday, but he unfortunately died. What went wrong? That morning, twelve o'clock Major Tom left the capsule of his spaceship and lost the connection to ground control station immediately. Before the connection was interrupted, Major Tom's last words were: “I think my spaceship knows which way to go, tell my wife I love her very much, she knows.” Nobody knows what the first part of his last sentence means to us. Did aliens capture his spaceship,what did really happen?
His family, especially his wife just can't believe what happened to him. The ground control station told her that this project is risk-free. A special group of former astronauts now try to find out what went wrong.
Nobody wants to give us any information about the progress. They want to avoid wrong statements about the mission, because of the space travel opponents and because of the family as well. We will inform you immediately, if we get new facts from our informants.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten