Bitte Korrigieren

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
hayri4efes

Bitte Korrigieren

Beitrag von hayri4efes »

Hallo,

da ich Heute morgen leider verschlafen haben und so 10 min. zu spät gekommen bin. Habe ich Ärger von meiner Lehrerin bekommen und muss bis morgen einen Stundenprotokoll schreiben, welcher auch benotet werden wird.:(

Würde mich um eine rasche Hilfe freuen.

At first we started to present our role plays. I was in the group nr. 4 (Battle of Lexington and Concord,1775) with Seythan, Robin and Annika. Seythan and I must play the british soldiers, which wants to arrest the anti-British leaders. Robin is the anti-British leader and Annika is the rider, who warns people of Lexington and Concord. My group begin to present our role play, we makes well. After this other groups play their role plays. In my opinion the group 5 (Declararion of Independence, 1776) is the best, because they present very serious and conviced. They make a very good job. Then we check our homeworks for today we must put the important arugments under the headings „for“ and „against“ independence. After we finish the controlling we get some exersices on the book. The exercises is on page 32 number 4 abcd) and i must do it toegether with my partner. For the exersice we must read a text about „Mohandas Gandhi and Indian Independence“. During we make our exersices everybody get his mark.

lg

danke im voraus

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte Korrigieren

Beitrag von Keswick »

hayri4efes hat geschrieben: da ich Heute morgen leider verschlafen haben und so 10 min. zu spät gekommen bin. Habe ich Ärger von meiner Lehrerin bekommen und muss bis morgen einen Stundenprotokoll schreiben, welcher auch benotet werden wird.:(
Und was sagt uns das? Einfach frueher aufstehen :wink: .
hayri4efes hat geschrieben:
At first We started with presenting our role plays. I was in the group nr. 4 (Battle of Lexington and Concord, 1775) with Seythan, Robin and Annika. Seythan and I played the British soldiers, who want to arrest the anti-British leaders. Robin was the anti-British leader and Annika was the rider, who warns the people of Lexington and Concord. My group began to present our role play, we did well. After that the other groups presented their role plays. In my opinion the group 5 (Declararion of Independence, 1776) was the best, because they presented the story very seriously and convincingly. They did a very good job. Then we checked our homeworks for today we had to write down the important arguments under the headings „for“ and „against“ independence. After we finished the check we got some exercises from the book. The exercises are on page 32 number 4 abcd) and I have to do it together with my partner. For the exercise we must read a text about „Mohandas Gandhi and Indian Independence“. During we make our exersices everybody get his mark. (Den Satz verstehe ich nicht, was willst du sagen?)
Achte unbedingt auf die Zeitform!
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

hayri4efes

Beitrag von hayri4efes »

Ich wollte sagen, dass wir die Übungen lösen sollten und in der Zeit rief unsere Lehrerin einzeln uns nach vorne, um jeden seine Note zu geben.

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

hayri4efes hat geschrieben:danke :angel:

Ich wollte sagen, dass wir die Übungen lösen sollten und in der Zeit rief unsere Lehrerin einzeln uns nach vorne, um jeden seine Note zu geben.
Die Note fuer was? Fuer euer kleines Theaterspiel?

Dann wuerde ich den Satz so formulieren:

While were doing our exercises, the teacher called us individually to give us ou marks.

hayri4efes

Beitrag von hayri4efes »

ja genau wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe :big_thumb: .

Die Note war für unser Halbjahres Zeugnis.

p.s bekamm eine 3- :lol: :big_thumb:

Thanks!!!

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Stop, ich habe das WE vergessen.

While we were doing our exercises, the teacher called us individually to give us ou marks.

hayri4efes

Beitrag von hayri4efes »

Keswick hat geschrieben:Stop, ich habe das WE vergessen.

While we were doing our exercises, the teacher called us individually to give us ourmarks.
Es muss our heißen, oder?

lg :)

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

Ja genau! Super gemacht.
Ich glaube mein Gehirn schlaeft schon, ich verlege das Korrigieren auf morgen.

Antworten