Bitte um Hilfe :(

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Herdiee
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Bitte um Hilfe :(

Beitrag von Herdiee »

Hey...ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen...

hab mit meinem Text angefangen und mache morgen weiter.
Es geht um meine Englischnote.. ich bitte euch mir zu helfen.
Danke..

Ich soll ein Text schreiben zum Thema;
Die ideale Schule:

The ideal school

Our school system is bad. When you are 6 years old until you are 18 you must go to school.
All children have to go to elementary school till the 4 class. After that you can take one of three school paths (Hauptschule, Realschule, Gymnasium). That is Fact.

Now I will tell you my opinion:
Who wants to get up at 6 o`clock? Nobody? That is right. The ideal school should starts at 10 o’clock. Every day 6-10 hours lesson? Every day 3 hours sounds better! And then the annoying homework…

Let´s begin with math. Math is boring. Who wants to know what "logarithmic" is?
Me not. But math is important for life. How do you want to go shopping without math? The ideal school will learn simple math and more Geometry. With math you cannot communicate as well.
You need a language.

Let´s continue with German. I really like German, but we have to read many books. The ideal school will not read so many books, they will write stories. That is more fun.
Another language to communicate is French. French isn’t important for everyone. Some people like it, other people hate it. In the ideal school you can choose French if you want.
After all the languages you must move your body.

Everyone have to do sport. Sport is an important school lesson. There you can move your body, you can swim, you can play football etc. The ideal school will have every day 2 h sport lessons. You are thirsty? Why is water blue?

All the answers of your questions know Chemistry. In Chemistry you can experiment. That is funny but also dangerous. Chemistry and Physics are not the same, but they are similar. In Physics you learn about Electronics and something like that. In the ideal school you will everyday do an experiment.

After all the experiments, you must relax. In music you can relax. We always sing there and sometimes we play on instruments. I wish we can listen more to music because I like music.
Music tells us stories. Just as history. In history you learn about Hitler, about the Native Americans and more interesting things. Music is as good as sports. In the perfect school, we would have more than 2 hours the week.

For the future you need the history. “Computer science “is a very important lesson for the future. There you learn how to work with the computer. You need the PC at the office, at school, at the bank etc. In the ideal school you will everyday have “Computer science”.

How to sell a Computer you learn in “Political Science”. In Political science you learn about politics and economics. I think one lesson a week is enough.

That was the perfect school for ME. Maybe it is a dream. You are not in the same opinion with me? Everyone thinks different.

EDIT: ADMIN Doppelpost zusammengefügt

Delfino
Anglo Veteran

Beitrag von Delfino »

Hi Herdiee,

wenn du auf deinen eigenen Beitrag antwortest
ist er nicht mehr in der Liste der unbeantworteten Beiträge (!!!)
und wird somit sehr schnell übersehen...
Forenregeln hat geschrieben:Habt etwas Geduld und antwortet nicht auf eure eigenen Beiträge...

The ideal school

I think our school system is bad.
From the age of 6 until 16 kids have to go to school.

All children have to go to elementary school until the 4 class.
After these basic lessons your parents can
choose one of three schools (Hauptschule, Realschule, Gymnasium)
to continue the education of their children. That is a fact.

Now I will tell you my opinion about it.
Who wants to get up at 6 o'clock? Nobody! Therefore the ideal school should start at 10 o'clock.
Who likes lessons for 6-10 hours every day? Three hours sounds much better!
And without the annoying homework of course

Let's talk about math. Math is boring. Who wants to know what "logarithmic" is? I do not!
But math is important for anybodys life. How do you want to go shopping without math?
The ideal school will teach you simple math and some geometry.
With math alone you can not communicate. So you need to learn a language too.

Let's continue with German. I really like German, but we have to read too many books.
The ideal school will not force you to read so many books.
You will be encouraged to write stories. That is more fun.

French is another language you can use to communicate. But French isn’t important for everyone.
Some pupils like it, other students hate it. In the ideal school you can choose French if you want to learn it.

After all these lessons you have to move your body.
Everyone has to do sport. Sport is an important lesson at school.
There you can train your body, you can learn to swim, you can have fun playing football etc.
The ideal school would have two PE lessons every day.

You are thirsty? Why is water blue? The answers to all of your questions is Chemistry.
In Chemistry you can experiment. That is fun but can also be very dangerous.

Chemistry and physics are not the same, but they are rather similar.
In physics you learn about electronics and some things like that.
In the ideal school you will do anonther experiment every day.

After all these experiments, you have to relax. In music you can relax.
Students always sing there and some of you can learn to play an instrument.
I wish we could listen to more music because I like music.
Music can tell us stories. Similar to history. In history you learn about Hitler,
about the Native Americans and other interesting things you need to know for the future.
Music is as important as sport.
In the ideal school you would have more than two lessons each week.

Computer science is also a very important lesson for your future.
Because you learn to work with computers.
You'll need to know how to use a computer at school, at the office, at the bank etc.
In the ideal school you would have computer science lessons every day.

How to sell a Computer you could learn in “Political Science”.
In political science you can also learn about politics and economics.
I think one lesson each week is enough.

This is a description of the perfect school for me. Maybe it is only a dream.
You may not have the same opinion as I do. That's ok, everyone has different ideas and priorities.

Im Allgemeinen sollten deutsche Begriffe in einem englischen Text nicht enthalten sein.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Herdiee
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Herdiee »

Ich danke dir echt vielmals.

Hätte ich den Text so abgegeben, könnte ich mich über eine 5 nicht beklagen.

Das Forum ist super. :tup:

Ich werde es weiterempfehlen.

Danke nochmals.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Herdiee

Antworten