English reference

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
bobo
Bilingual Newbie

English reference

Beitrag von bobo »

Hallo an alle, ich habe hier mal eine Beurteilung über mich geschrieben, da meine Profs, die das eigentlich machene sollten, zu "beschäftigt" sind.
Ich bin für jeden Verbesserungsvorschlag dankbar.

Berlin, March 25th, 2005

Reference

To the application of Mr.xyz, Bachelor of Science, born at the xyz for studying a postgraduated Master of Science in Great Britain.

Mr. xyz, Bachelor of Science, studied Corporate Environmental Informatics at the University of Applied Sciences in Berlin. He completed his studies with a Bachelor of Science degree. The degree was awarded with “2.2” and “good” respectively. The topic of Mr. xyz dissertation was “The conceptual development of software for the environmental controlling to a medium seized company”.
The Bachelor Thesis illuminated (?can u say that?) the concept and method of classical environmental controlling.The interaction between classical and environmental controlling was investigated by demonstrating the influence of environmental ratios on financial ratios, amongst others. The theoretical approaches are used practically by creating software range(?can u say that?) from the analysis of the actual state and the requirement engineering to software design in a chronological order. The assessment of thesis and oral degree examination where awarded with “very good”. At the same time Mr. xyz took part in one of our Master courses called “Corporate projects”. During this project Mr. xyz led a team of four students to put the information system described in his thesis into practice. The project was realized successfully and in time. The company where Mr. xyz did his internship is still using the information system.

As the course coordinator I have got Mr. xyz as a committed and ambitious student to know , especially in practical work. Due to his good academic results and excellent social skills I confirm that Mr. xyz is qualified to take part at a postgraduate course in Management or International Management at your University. I have no doubts that he will pass his studies with success and I would therefore wish him all the best.

Yours sincerely

Course coordinator

bobo
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von bobo »

Vielen Dank für die Verbesserungsvorschläge,

Du hast natürlich recht, dass es besser wäre, wenn das meine Profs taäten. Leoder sagten diese zu mir, dass ich selber tun soll, da sie ja so "busy" sein.

Also thanx für die Verbesserungen.

Antworten