Hilfe unbedingt schnell Korrektur lesen, DANKE:-)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
artamali
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Hilfe unbedingt schnell Korrektur lesen, DANKE:-)

Beitrag von artamali »

Men were known as very convinced in almost every situation. But a new study states that they have problems with it especially in situation at work and in particular with women.
According to the results of a questionnaire the most of the respondents have problems to feel self-assured in public. Furthermore they confessed also to feel weaken by women and their certain behavior is limited then. Also in other situations they feel inadequate for example during s***. Many movies contributed its part to those feelings. A British Psychologist affirmed that men are more susceptible to have an infirm confidence. In his opinion, for men it is difficult to speak about emotions and to avow weakness which makes it also hard to ask for help. Most of them had not had a male ideal. The questionnaire has also resulted that men have more feelings of inadequacy when they get older.

Steven89
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Steven89 »

hallo!

Men were known as believed to have been very convinced confident in almost every situation. But a new study states shows that they have problems with it certain situations, especially in situations at work, and in particular, with women.
According to the results of a questionnaire the most of the respondents have problems to feel feeling self-assured in public. Furthermore they confessed also to feel to also feeling weaken weakened by women and their as a result certain behavior is limited then. Also in other situations they men feel inadequate, for example during s**. Many movies contributed its in part to these feelings. A British Psychologist affirmed that men are more susceptible to have having an infirm confidence. In his opinion, for men it is difficult for men to speak about emotions and to avow weakness, which makes it also hard to ask for help. Most of them had not had a male don't consider themselves ideal. The questionnaire has also resulted concluded that men have more feelings of inadequacy when as they get older.

"...don't consider themselves ideal." I had to try and guess what you meant, so that's what I came up with. I hope it's close to what you were trying to say.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

And I'd say psychologist isn't written with a capital letter. Right?
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Steven89
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von Steven89 »

Delfino hat geschrieben:And I'd say psychologist isn't written with a capital letter. Right?
Yes you are right :D I missed that one.

Antworten