Text überprüfen (Hilfe!)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
mate
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: german

Text überprüfen (Hilfe!)

Beitrag von mate »

Hi Leute,

könntet ihr euch mal kurz meinen Text anschauen über meine letzen Sommerferien. Ich denke da sind einige Grammatik Fehler drin. Die Seite hat mir mein Lehrer empfohlen,also hoffe ich mal dass sie gut ist. :)

My last summer holidays

My last summer holidays I spended in my home country Croatia. I went to my family to Zagreb and stayed a while there. It’s really good to meet my family after a whole year,so you can talk about things or have fun with them. I also have friends there which I know from the time where I lived in Croatia. Im still good with them and most of the time we were just relaxing around ,because its really hot there. But after 6:00 pm we are mostly playing football, because the weather is much better then . Of course we also went to the sea in Croatia. Me and my family rented an apartment near Dubrovnik and we were just 50 meters away of the beach. We were really lucky with our apartment. On evening we went to Dubrovnik to the old city and it was wonderfull there.

These houses there were builded 750 years ago and there are still living people. They are really expensive now. Back in Zagreb we went to Bosnia to my parents hometown. We met some old friends of them there,which they didn’t see over 15 years. Of course we ate jugoslowenian specialties like burek,cevapcici with ajvar or Pita. For my friends and cousins it wasn’t something special,because they are eating that really often times. But for my family and me,it was just awesome, because after a whole year without your favourite dishes, it’s really good to bite into it after a whole year. After a week we went back to Zagreb. The rest of times we meet other familys and friends which I even don’t know. Everyday we had to go somewhere and after a some days it was a bit annoying. It was just fun when a cousin which I even don’t know is there, so I meet someone in my age. Anyways my last holidays was just awesome and I can’t wait for our next.

cyberdrummer
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von cyberdrummer »

My last summer holidays

I spent my last summer holidays in my home country, Croatia. I stayed with my family in Zagreb for a while. It was really good to see my family after a whole year, because you can talk about things or have fun with them. I also have friends in Croatia that I know from the time when I lived there. I'm still good friends with them and most of the time we were relaxing because it's really hot there. But after 6:00 pm we played football because it is much cooler then.

Of course we also went to the Croatian coast. My family and I rented an apartment near Dubrovnik and we were just 50 metres away from the beach. We were really lucky with our apartment. In the evening we went to the old city of Dubrovnik and it was wonderful there. The houses there were built 750 years ago and people still live in them. They are really expensive now.

From Zagreb we went to my parents' hometown in Bosnia. We met some of their old friends there, who they hadn’t seen for over 15 years. Of course we ate Yugoslovenian specialties like burek, cevapcici with ajvar or Pita. For my friends and cousins it wasn’t particularly special, because they eat that all the time. But for me and my family, it was just awesome, because after a whole year without your favourite dishes, it’s really good to eat them again. After a week we went back to Zagreb. The rest of the time we met other families and friends that I didn't even know. Every day we had to go somewhere and after a few days it became a bit annoying. It's fun when I meet a cousin that I don’t even know, because I'm meeting someone my own age. Anyway, my last holiday was awesome and I can’t wait for our next.

Antworten