Help I need a quick correction of my text....

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
artamali
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Help I need a quick correction of my text....

Beitrag von artamali »

The author of the article states that high oil prices will force the USA rethinking about their consume of fuel. To illustrate that he compares the USA with Europe. He advicises low consumption cars and a reduction of driving. To exemplify that he relates the good arrangement of passengers in cars and the considerably reduced driving in Germany to the USA. The reduction of driving and also the change to take the public transportation system more is seen as a tough problem for Americans because in both cases none of the lately efforts has shown remarkable changes. The major problem is more seen in the fact that the average of the Americans are living widely separated where taking the car is unavoidable and the development of the public transportation system is only given if there are enough people living in one area. In the end the author declares that the USA will have to deal with the European way of living.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Please try using shorter sentences when writing in English and
you should never try to create a literate translation of a German one either.

The author of this article states that higher oil prices will force everyone - even the USA to rethink their consumption of fuel. To illustrate the possibilities for the USA he describes the situation within Europe. He advises the use of cars with a low consumption of fuel and to reduce driving. An example for a better ratio between cars and passengers is Germany where driving was reduced considerably compared to the USA./color] The reduction of driving and the attempt to change the public transportation system is seen as a tough problem for America because in both cases none of the late efforts has resulted in a remarkable change. The major problem is seen in the fact that a large amount of the Americans lives widely separated. For most of them taking the car is unavoidable. The development of a public transportation system is only reasonable if the number of people in that area is big enough. In the end the author states/summarizes that the Americans will have to apply/adjust to the European way of living.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten