Need a grammatic correction and some hint

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Dami
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Tamil

Need a grammatic correction and some hint

Beitrag von Dami »

I have got some task from my school. I know my english is not so well. So i need your help for correction. It will be fine, if one of you can correct my eassy and i am not talented to write an eassy. So i need some hint to continue my eassy. I thin 257 words is not enough. I would like to write some more sentence.
It will be very thanksful, if one you can correct my eassy. Thanks.

To what extent is it possible (or desirable) to have identical travel costs across
Europe? Should the market decide prices or should they be imposed
Centrally? Discuss. (250–300 words)

Identical travel costs across Europe will not lead to discriminatory between European citizens. This is very easy to plan for all European citizens their vacation independent from their residency. There is also one advantage you can buy all the tickets from your residency, shouldn’t do any comparison between the prices. To pay the same where do you go and where do you live its amazing. To have an identical travel costs across Europe is only desire. Form my view of point this is not possible to realize. First case price will differ from condition and services and when and where you are booking the ticket. If you book your ticket via online the price will not the same as if you go to travel agency, they will charge their services. Price should decide by market not centrally. If the price decided by centrally then there are some disadvantages for some European citizens. Market situation is not always the same for all European country. So if price decided centrally then some citizens will be completely concerned and will complaint that the price not correspond to the market. If no demand then it makes no sense to fix the price centrally. If makes more attractive when market decide price. If more demand, then the price will go up and in reverse. It will make only sense if price decided by market. Central definition of the Prices does not correspond the European free-market economy. Market situation should be analyzed then should fix the price. Price is almost depending on demand.

Thanks for your support,
Dami

Thunderbird
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch / Englisch

Beitrag von Thunderbird »

Hi Dami

It cannot be right that the forum solves your homework here. However, I shall hint ares you need to check-up, because they are incorrect:

I would suggest that you think about the subject, evaluate pros and cons and then state your personal opinion by stating the strong arguments previously found. This will allow you to enhance the article.

Or simply start by stating a very strong statement and then argue about the pros and cons. In your case I understand you don't mind that markets are regulated, and you do not support free trade.

Please work through your essay once more with a bit more care (spelling, order of the words in a sentence etc.). Publish it in the forum once more :( and I shall have a closer look at it.

Best regards,

Thunderbird :wink:

Antworten