I beg for a correction of my letter :-)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Kathi-R-
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

I beg for a correction of my letter :-)

Beitrag von Kathi-R- »

Hi everyone! :D
also ich will mich für einen Austausch bewerben und da muss ich kurz einige dinge über mich erzählen. Und ich habe jetzt einen Brief an meine Gastfamilie geschrieben und ihr würdet mir wirklich helfen wenn ihr mir sagen würdet was ich verbessern könnte :)
Das wär dann der brief:

Dear my host family,
my name is *** but my friends call me Kathi. I live with my mother (45) my father (53) and my sister (17) in ****** in a nice and quite big house with a beautiful garden. My sister and me both have our own room and bathroom. My father works as well as my mother as winemaker and my sister attends the same school as i do. I am 15 years old and in grade 10. I get to school by train which takes me about 10 minutes. Attending Gymnasium take 14 different subjects. School starts at 8 o'clock and i usually get home at 2 o'clock but 2 times a week i have to stay until 3.30 o'clock. My family owns 1 rabbit but it doesn't live in our house. I would say that we are a quite harmonic family. We acctually don't have any special habits and neither we are very religious, but we always eat together and sometimes go together to the gym. After I finished school i want to make an apprenticeship in a hotel and then study Hotel management in a foreign country, since I am very interested in gastronomy and I eventually want to have my own hotel.
I already went to france and scotland as an exchange with school but only for 1 week. With my family I went to tenerife for 2 weeks, to denmark for 1 week, to canada for 3 weeks, to italy for 2 weeks but already 4 times, i also have been vistiting france quite often and last summer i travelled to spain with a friend. My friends are all very kind people and they accommodated my exchange students very well up to now. In our free time we like to go to the city, to meet at one's house or to watch movies.
I have an allergy to fish and horses, so I am not allowed to eat fish and neither to approach horses.Except fish I like every kind of food.
I like humorous people and laughing.I am a very adaptable person and I want to experience new things and cultures, this is also one reason why i want to make this exchange. Sometimes I am a bit lazy so i don't clean my room when my mother asks me to. On the other hand if I decided to do something I won't give up until i achieved what i wanted.
I think this was enough information about me for the first time and I am very excited to visit you!
Best regards,kathi

Ihr würdet mir wirklich superviel helfen :freu:

Keswick
English Legend

Re: I beg for a correction of my letter :-)

Beitrag von Keswick »

Kathi-R- hat geschrieben:Hi everyone! :D
also ich will mich für einen Austausch bewerben und da muss ich kurz einige Dinge über mich erzählen. Und ich habe jetzt einen Brief an meine Gastfamilie geschrieben und ihr würdet mir wirklich helfen wenn ihr mir sagen würdet was ich verbessern könnte :)
Das wäre dann der Brief:

Dear my host family,
my name is *** but my friends call me Kathi. I live with my mother (45), my father (53) and my sister (17) in a nice and quite big house with a beautiful garden in ******. My sister and I both have our own room and bathroom. My father as well as my mother work as winemakers and my sister attends the same school as I do. I am 15 years old and in grade 10. I get to school by train which takes me about 10 minutes. Attending Gymnasium take 14 different subjects. (Wer macht 14 Faecher?) School starts at 8 o'clock and I usually get home at 2 o'clock but twice a week I have to stay until 3.30 p.m.. My family owns 1 rabbit but it doesn't live in our house. I would say that we are a quite harmonic family. We acctually don't have any special habits and neither are we very religious, but we always eat together and sometimes go to the gym together. After I graduated from school I want to do an apprenticeship in a hotel and then study hotel management in a foreign country, since I am very interested in gastronomy and I eventually want to have my own hotel.
I already went to France and Scotland as an exchange with school but only for 1 week. With my family I went to Tenerife for 2 weeks, to Denmark for 1 week, to Canada for 3 weeks, to Italy for 2 weeks but already 4 times, I also have been vistiting France quite often and last summer I travelled to Spain with a friend. My friends are all very kind people and they accommodated my exchange students very well up to now. In our free time we like to go to the city, to meet at one's house or to watch movies.
I have an allergy to fish and horses, so I am not allowed to eat fish and neither to approach horses. Except for fish I like every kind of food.
I like humorous people and laughing. I am a very adaptable person and I want to experience new things and cultures, this is also one reason why I want to make this exchange. Sometimes I am a bit lazy so I don't clean my room when my mother asks me to. On the other hand if I decided to do something I won't give up until I achieve what I want.
I think this was enough information about me for now and I am very excited to visit you!
Best regards, Kathi
Grundsaetzlich gut, aber

a) das Personalpronomen I wird immer gross geschrieben
b) Eigen- und Staedtenamen werden ebenfalls gross geschrieben
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Kathi-R-
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Kathi-R- »

DAAAAAAAAAAANKE :freu:

Antworten